Post by SilentX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:59 am

Cool thanks man
-X-

Alinoe
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Re: Any EU players in Poland?

Post by Alinoe » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:11 am

There is ( still ? ) few of us, but nobody living in Kraków as far as i know. Few in Warszawa, Łódź, Białystok and Gorzów. In Kraków you can only meet drunk Brits hahaha. PM sent.

SilentX
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by SilentX » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:08 am

I was told I was going to be spending too much time in Krakow and going to Warsaw was a huge mistake lol. Trying to get a good census on the whole shabang. Thank you for all your help Alinoe!
I think the new rough plan is Krakow -> Wroclaw -> Prague -> Berlin -> Copenhagen -> Stockholm and then fly to Oslo to return home or Berlin -> Hamburg -> Amsterdam but think this would be more expensive because if I go to Amsterdam I'm getting tons of prostitutes and doing a bunch of drugs

So if anyone is close to any of those places let me know, I'll be almost completely free except for doing touristy things!
-X-

Alinoe
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by Alinoe » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 am

SilentX wrote:I was told I was going to be spending too much time in Krakow and going to Warsaw was a huge mistake lol. Trying to get a good census on the whole shabang. Thank you for all your help Alinoe!
I think the new rough plan is Krakow -> Wroclaw -> Prague -> Berlin -> Copenhagen -> Stockholm and then fly to Oslo to return home or Berlin -> Hamburg -> Amsterdam but think this would be more expensive because if I go to Amsterdam I'm getting tons of prostitutes and doing a bunch of drugs

So if anyone is close to any of those places let me know, I'll be almost completely free except for doing touristy things!
Good direction is Prague -> Kraków -> Wrocław -> Berlin -> Amsterdam -> Copenhagen -> Stockholm. If i good remember Napstar is Dutch, and he living somewhere near AMS, but i can be mistaken.

Kevinclest
Snobo
Snobo

Any EU players in Poland

Post by Kevinclest » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:27 am

I really liked By Any Means, but i dont think you can compare it to the bike trip ones.

have you seen Race to Dakar?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”