tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Mobs and char sausage glitching

Post by tooshifty » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 pm

server: 5341
Char: Tenshii (aracoix rogue huntress)
Loc: Kharduun @ 646/181 in Ruined Irekei Temple

Bug: the camp was full of mobs that had their body parts expanded outwards, and not connecting. Some were growing in size. One mob ended up filling my entire screen. I went to kill it and my char kept running to different locations attacking it; north, west, east, south. when i killed it, it spawned looking normal, but some of them started to expand again. This mob literally filled my screen and i was pretty far from it. My guildmate who was also attacking the glitched mobs became glitched himself...i started hitting him because he looked just like them lol. my huntress remained unaffected and looked normal.

Note: on my other char shifty as i was running to ROC i skipped forward several times....after which he became all sausagey. While standing in the city i noticed that- while in sausage form- he would be chubby near the tree, and skinny away from it, this was along the same area closeness to the tree as the bug that diss-allows you to cast from 2tiers in the air and up.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

zenjah
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Mobs and char sausage glitching

Post by zenjah » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 pm

tooshifty wrote:the camp was full of mobs that had their body parts expanded outwards, and not connecting. Some were growing in size. One mob ended up filling my entire screen. I went to kill it and my char kept running to different locations attacking it; north, west, east, south. when i killed it, it spawned looking normal, but some of them started to expand again. This mob literally filled my screen and i was pretty far from it. My guildmate who was also attacking the glitched mobs became glitched himself...i started hitting him because he looked just like them lol. my huntress remained unaffected and looked normal.
Fear and Loathing in Shadowbane...
Master spies and infiltrators, the Nephilim have spread throughout Aerynth in secret, and perhaps only the Dark Lords know precisely how many there are.

Return to “Kharsoom”