unpopulated / unlisted microzone - Nightborn Township

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

unpopulated / unlisted microzone - Nightborn Township

Post by Cryfowl » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I was disappointed to find that one of my all time favorite microzones on Oblivion was missing from Teeam2's spreadsheet. Seems it was overlooked because it has no mobs too!

Nightborn Township 10861 - 54826 (extreem NW corner of zone just north of Fortress of the nightborn)

Going from memory here but it should have 3-4 blood slaves and around 6 vamps 1/2 of which were vamp mages (they used to be able to cast on my flier) and the others were rogues of some type with daggers.

Why is this one of my favorites? It's way off the beaten path and it's one of only two places i've ever looted a Vamp Tailor.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

Maethius
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: unpopulated / unlisted microzone - Nightborn Township

Post by Maethius » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm

I've come across several microzones that weren't listed in the spreadsheets. The microzones and the numbers in which they're ordered correspond to the maps on the Morloch Wiki. So if the Morloch Wiki maps were missing certain microzones, whoever's creating the spreadsheets is not putting them on them as well.
Zergwin's Law: As a discussion about a fight or bane grows longer, the probability of complaints
of zerging and recriminations over which side unfairly brought greater numbers approaches 1.

spitster
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: unpopulated / unlisted microzone - Nightborn Township

Post by spitster » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 am

Just add the zone to the spreadsheet , Thats what I have done to the speradsheet when I ran across areas that should have somthing

Return to “Plain of Ashes”