Scorpionsold (Test Team) - Accepted

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Scorpionsold (Test Team) - Accepted

Post by Scorpionsold » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Hello I would like to introduce myself I am Scorpionsold I am currently involved in CB in SBemu and would like to further help the developers get everything working. I began my journey into Shadowbane on mourning or more known as (Aerynth). I started SB as a child with my family and soon became the only one left to play. I played along side Sirsteven Dragonscale, allowing me the pleasure to join their nation. Back in the day children playing this game is hard especially with it really being considered an adult game. I continued the journey throughout the years playing shadowbane up until shut down of April of 09.

I plan to dedicate 35hours a week to helping discover and test the servers going on. I remain online on the forums mostly afternoons 1pm-12am (central time).

I have been testing and submitting bugs to this day for Runescape, lotro (Lord Of the Rings Online) and ddo (Dungeons and Dragons Online),Warframe and Elder Scrolls Online.

Test Team

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information? I am going for test, I don't have enough experience in coding/models to be able to get a grasp easily, an example of how i would report something is.

Example:
Today during testing at 8pm (EST) we where baning a city when a message was sent asking if we could make some sort of a deal. During this time we talking it out and came to an agreement of 5mill for the tree, after the money was paying he transferred leadership over, after we got the city we dropped tags on the owner of the bane stone and he joined WM (War Machine). After this the bane stone became bugged whoever tries examining cannot see anything they type or do but everyone else can. This happened in multiple occasions. If further information is required feel free to contact me
Bug report #1
Scorpionsold

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?'
I am currently taking my first year in Introduction to Computer Science which is a introduction to Coding and others with this over the next few year I hope to get to the point where I can help with the coding.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
What sets me apart really is my open heart within the game i want everyone to feel welcome and i am less selfish, I believe over the years this will also futher my education as well. With is in mind I see myself as willing to help under most circumstances

I plan on putting my best into this project and see it come alive in the next few years.
Expect detailed bug reports weekly or daily depending on whats being tested or what works with the developers, mostly when finding a bug reporting it immediately.
Thank you for your time I hope you consider me as a applicant,
Scorpionsold
Last edited by Scorpionsold on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Scorpionsold (Test Team)

Post by Candi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks for submitting an application. If you don't mind, could you please answer the following questions. You've already answered #1, 2, and 7 :) .

1. Which team are you applying to?

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

Alyriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Alyriel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Let's get together and talk tomorrow

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Scorpionsold » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Post Edited: with required information sorry about that
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Scorpionsold » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Post Edited: with required information sorry about that

Return to “Test Team Submissions”