Test Team Application - Posh / Sabal

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Sabal
Snobo
Snobo

Test Team Application - Posh / Sabal

Post by Sabal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 am

1. Which team are you applying to? Test Team

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on? Started on release... actually bought the prerelease box and played through the close... started on Chaos moved to Mourning during the merge... then went to Test and stayed there until it closed...

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player. City building was my forte... i loved to build a city and see how much i could put into it... usually had a full rolling/training city on test... wasnt good at PvP but would farm and maintain a full city by myself... along with random rolling on a constant basis... didnt participate to much in mines so i never could resource roll...

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information? - first off who i am testing the zone with... what area and how i entered the zone... what mobs i come across and what they are doing... did i get aggro?... are the mobs doing what is expected?... do they have full health?... then depending on what im testing how does it work... what happened... what are the end results?

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have? - no skills in programming other than what i learned early on in jr high with basic... so yeah nothing

6. What sets you apart from another applicant? - i truely love this game and am willing to do whatever it takes to get this game up and running - i have no problem rolling toon after toon after toon... not looking to make the "normal" FOTM builds but love trying all the different stuff to see how it works... plus i am in guild with two other testies Scorp and Stealthy and can work and speak to them via TS to make things better...

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project? - i play daily... some days (off days from work) i spend a lot of time online... and usually spend at least an hour or two per day in game...

All in all id love to help and contribute to making this game the best that it can be... its been my favorite game since release not just because of the game but because of the community... its kept me out of trouble (DUI's and all the other bad things that can happen after a restaurant manager gets off work at 1am) because i would come straight home and log on to play...

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: Test Team Application - Posh / Sabal

Post by Scorpionsold » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 pm

+1 Is a really good guy, gets what need to be done complete no questions asked.
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Return to “Test Team Submissions”