I can has beta?

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Lachryphage
Snobo
Snobo

I can has beta?

Post by Lachryphage » Thu May 01, 2014 5:02 pm

1. Which team are you applying to?

Testing.

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

I played for somewhere between 2 to 2 1/2 years. Mostly on Death, but I also played a bit on another server after the server merge. I don't remember the name of it, sorry.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

I've played a pretty good variety of classes. I have a little experience running a shop in one of our cities. I was intimately familiar with the desert continent on the original map. I've done a lot of banes. I've also been in a bunch of betas for various games. Nothing really makes me stand out I guess, but I have Shadowbane experience, beta testing experience and I'm willing to try my best.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

Computer specs, details of the bug, how to reproduce it if I managed to figure that out, and screenshots. No idea how I'd report it. I assume there's an official method, but I don't know what it is yet.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

I'm pretty handy with HTML/CSS. I know a little bit of Javascript, PHP and Python, although I suck at all three. I'm also good at PC building/modding. I don't really have any skills that would help with development though unless you want me to install a custom water cooling loop on the server and overclock it.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

Not much, other than an abundance of free time.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

How much do you need? I have no life right now.

Return to “Test Team Submissions”