test team app

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Zukr
Snobo
Snobo

test team app

Post by Zukr » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Test Team Application

1. Which team are you applying to?
--test team
2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?
--Started playing in '06 on Redemption. Also played on Mourning, Brailla, Wrath, Thurin, Malog, and the last year or so in the closed betas. Have mostly played as an IC or GL for various guilds.
3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
--Most experience would be in town management and mechanics. Most valuable asset would probably have to be patience, and ability to work well with others.
4. You are going to test a zone. What aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
--Have done this before during the CB...I would include microzone names, coordinates, mobs present and moving or not, runes/elite drops present or not, trainers present or not, and any other pertinent info on a shared Excel file.
5. How would go about defining a bug, then reporting it? How would you differentiate between ‘how it should work’ and ‘how I think it should work’?
--Checking to see if I can repeat suspected bug and conditions surrounding, and checking morlochwiki and previously posted reports /lists to see if it was reported already. If not, then making a detailed post in the appropriate section on forum. How something should work is based on what the devs and morlochwiki state, how I think it should work would be based on how I remember from Live and what other players state from their memories.
6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
--I am a little bit older than your average player base age, so I would not be pulled away from the project due to instability in my life. Nor would I bring any immature behaviors into the team, or bring undue negative attention or embarrassment onto the project.
7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project weekly?
--Approximately 30-40 hours per week.

p.s.--On a side note, should Teddie or Flean also apply, they are dedicated, knowledgeable, long time players who work well with others as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Zukr

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: test team app

Post by Candi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks you for applying to the team. Your application will be reviewed and I will let you know within the week one way or the other :).

Return to “Test Team Submissions”