Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by CMurder » Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm

1. Which team are you applying to? Design Team

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?
I have been playing Shadowbane since 2001 2nd closed beta phase. I have played SB from 2001 until close, and have also played both EMU
servers. My servers were: Fear, Treachery, Death, Mourning, Dread, Vindication, Wrath, Braillia, Malog, and Test.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
I know the ins and outs of Shadowbane as well or better than 99% of the playerbase. I have beta tested the original game, and both
expansions. I have ran cities, nations, and multiple realms. I have extensive experiance with all mapsets and character creation.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
I would ensure all microzones had correct mobs with correct spawn times and appropriate loot tables. I would use a spread sheet and
document all successful additions as well as document problems I may have experience for further testing and repair.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?
I have very limited Java and PHP programming skills via web design.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
I have been with this game since its inception. I have gathered much knowledge over the years that I feel would be beneficial to the
project. I have moderated for multiple other sites including: UBISoft, MMORPG.Com, NCSoft Lineage 2 boards. Although I have fun on the
boards, when I have responsibilities, I do not engage in frivilous banter, trolling, or heated political conversations. As a 35 yr old husband
and father of two, I know how to be responsible and dedicated, and how to mediate situations, as well as work well with others.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?
I could manage at least 2 hours a Day on Mondays and Wednesdays, 4 - 6 hours + on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 4-6 hours on Fridays,
Saturdays, and Sundays.

Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: CMurder

Post by spazgar » Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

-1 from me, not looking to start a flame war but I don't think it's a good fit.

SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: CMurder

Post by aeroch » Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 am

spazgar wrote:-1 from me, not looking to start a flame war but I don't think it's a good fit.

Return to “Design Team Submissions”