Luune - Denied

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Luune
Snobo
Snobo

Luune - Denied

Post by Luune » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Copy and paste this application format to the Design, Test and Development Team Submissions forum.

1. Which team are you applying to?

Community Representative / Moderators. I have very minimal technical computer skills, but I would still like to be part of the closed beta.

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

I bought the game when it was released and played on the Chaos server. From there I moved to Entropy, Braialla, Wrath, and the Lore server all with the same guild, Ministry of Chaos. I played the game non stop until it was cancelled. For a time I was also the Druid class advocate on the UBI forums, and had one of my builds published on their main page.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

Just from playing and loving the game for so long, I know how all the various aspects should behave. Therefore if something is even slightly out of sorts I will definitely recognize it and be able to report it properly. Perhaps my most valuable asset as an SB player is my total devotion to the game.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

Included in the report would be a list of bugs (with location, steps to reproduce, etc) and my general impressions of the zone as a whole.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

I really have very little IT or programming skills other than a rudimentary idea of how programs are structured, with IF/Then causality functions. But I can probably read some C code and understand what is going on.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

While my programming and technical knowledge may not be vast, I am very proficient at things like dealing with the player base in a calm and tactful manner provided that was the role assigned to me. I know how to craft responses such that no one is alienated or made to look foolish, while still getting the necessary information out. Some liken being a PR rep to being a politician in that you need to placate everyone, while still maintaining the integrity of your product. The most important thing is to treat everyone with respect.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

I will be able to dedicate at least 10hrs a week to the project, probably more. Thank you for your time.

Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Re: Application: Luune

Post by Rewen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I am sorry, but your skill set is not what we are looking for at this time. Thank you for applying.

Return to “Community Representative Submissions”