Moco's Druid Builds

chrisuf
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Moco's Druid Builds

Post by chrisuf » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 am

I have read all of the builds and have a few question.

Why did you go regrowth over blessed mending on most toons?
wouldn't blessed mending save 20 which would increase restoration and therefore the overall healing?
also blessed mending is better in hp returns for used mana but maybe that just me running out of mana alot.

Why did you go GM Braillas Kiss and only 1 Point in Sanctify the fallen (sanct wash)?
Sanctify the fallen: 20 trains for 180 sec cd, 160 mana costs, 6sec cast time 44% heal.
Braillas Kiss: 40 trains for 180 sec cd, 81 mana costs, 2sec cast time 50% heal.
yes brailla will be better but brailla 11 points for group % heal and sanctify the fallen 20 for los cd gives more % heals in the same time and saves 10 points compared to 1 trains in sanctify and 40 trains in braillas kiss.
what changes:
sanctify the fallen: mana costs 160 instead of 120, cd 180 instead of 480, heal 44% instead of 30%. << most point effective single player % heal. (since 44% and 50% are nearly the same and you save 20 points. cast time is a bit long but used right it's awesome, for example after a stun, which is a point at which you probably need a % heal.)
Braillas Kiss: don't know the values at skill lvl 11. << emergency heal: if i need it more than ones in a fight even at rank 40 the cd was always to long for me to use it a second time and save my [fluffy bunnies]. (but that might be because i suck playing druids. :D)

i think that might have nice impact on the your heals since all of you toons have less than 90 trains in your restoration skill. (well most of them seem to have less than 60 points in that skill, cause with 60 points you should have around 94%, which means 30 points more restoration if you put all there, or 24 points in case of the human.) So what are the reasons for the way you did choose?

jzl001
Snobo
Snobo

Post by jzl001 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

:D :D

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 pm

chrisuf wrote:I have read all of the builds and have a few question.

Why did you go regrowth over blessed mending on most toons?
wouldn't blessed mending save 20 which would increase restoration and therefore the overall healing?
also blessed mending is better in hp returns for used mana but maybe that just me running out of mana alot.

Why did you go GM Braillas Kiss and only 1 Point in Sanctify the fallen (sanct wash)?
Sanctify the fallen: 20 trains for 180 sec cd, 160 mana costs, 6sec cast time 44% heal.
Braillas Kiss: 40 trains for 180 sec cd, 81 mana costs, 2sec cast time 50% heal.
yes brailla will be better but brailla 11 points for group % heal and sanctify the fallen 20 for los cd gives more % heals in the same time and saves 10 points compared to 1 trains in sanctify and 40 trains in braillas kiss.
what changes:
sanctify the fallen: mana costs 160 instead of 120, cd 180 instead of 480, heal 44% instead of 30%. << most point effective single player % heal. (since 44% and 50% are nearly the same and you save 20 points. cast time is a bit long but used right it's awesome, for example after a stun, which is a point at which you probably need a % heal.)
Braillas Kiss: don't know the values at skill lvl 11. << emergency heal: if i need it more than ones in a fight even at rank 40 the cd was always to long for me to use it a second time and save my Skah!. (but that might be because i suck playing druids. :D)

i think that might have nice impact on the your heals since all of you toons have less than 90 trains in your restoration skill. (well most of them seem to have less than 60 points in that skill, cause with 60 points you should have around 94%, which means 30 points more restoration if you put all there, or 24 points in case of the human.) So what are the reasons for the way you did choose?
Regrowth over BM is a personal preference for me. As for sanctify the fallen it can be cast on yourself if you have no death shroud but for other unless they are in DS you cannot use the % on them midfight so Briallia's kiss is the obvious winner for that
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Scar
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Scar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 am

Thanks Moco for the carebear build. The first toon i'm going to make.

Dajugga
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Dajugga » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 pm

made the human pvp druid i love it!

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Dajugga wrote:made the human pvp druid i love it!
Glad to hear it sir 8-)
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

zhejiang
Snobo
Snobo

Post by zhejiang » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 am

my druid is so stupid,die often

Xiathys
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Xiathys » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Moco wrote:ELF PL DRUID

[ Image ]

*In SDR Gear & pot buffed*. Usually set 2 of these up on macro along with a Heal priest(if not i add Regrowth in the macro, which heals about 550-900 average) with another macro that includes pots(carry about 5)/Offensive stance & Int/spr buff. It can tank camps no problem in offensive stance so your damage isnt gimped. Your still sitting with nice Def with full gear & you can pl alts/guild specs while doing other important things

Stats at 75:
Strength: Base
Dexterity: Base
Constitution: 70
Intelligence: 170
Spirit: 92

Ideal Gear:
Full 8 or 9 def/resist LA Set
25 Def/3pd 100% Shield
12 Int/NL Rings
165 atr/5 to all Gilded Scepter
Runed of Power Ammy
Thanks for the pl build post, I couldn't quite remember how these went. Is dex not needed for block?

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Beula » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 am

Xiathys wrote:

Thanks for the pl build post, I couldn't quite remember how these went. Is dex not needed for block?
Block is based off of STR

Xiathys
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Xiathys » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Beula wrote:
Xiathys wrote:

Block is based off of STR
Ah okay, so I guess just pumping points into LA + block is enough for def/blocking respectively, no need for dex/str. Thanks :)

Gus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Gus » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

nice builds, ty

tsaktuo
Snobo
Snobo

Post by tsaktuo » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:22 pm

@edit