Nukestalker....good scout killer?

Zvcx
Snobo
Snobo

Nukestalker....good scout killer?

Post by Zvcx » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 am

What would be the best build for killing scouts/thieves? Most of the time im running around solo, 9/10 times ill run into a scout or thief. Im leveling up an NS specifically because of this, but unsure on what type of NS to build.

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Re: Nukestalker....good scout killer?

Post by Sek » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am

Zvcx wrote:What would be the best build for killing scouts/thieves? Most of the time im running around solo, 9/10 times ill run into a scout or thief. Im leveling up an NS specifically because of this, but unsure on what type of NS to build.
All NS-ers are more than capable of destroying any scout.
That is if the scout is stupid enough to attack you, and not to start running once you start raping him.

BTW need to reroll my stalker.

WTB free time!
TSCCC IC

Zvcx
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Zvcx » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 am

afternoon off work. stalker leveling time.

Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Steffa97 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 pm

To be honest, Nightstalkers are probably my favorite character
Dispel debuff, amazing HoT, granted a T4 proc, unremovable DoT spell, GM Xbow/Archery/UA/UA Mastery powers, damage debuff, drain immunity, dodge, the list goes on. Made mine with 100% LA and spiked pierce. Maxed out at 72% but in hindsight probably should have had a runed/genius hood.
No Stalker should EVER lose to any scout, without a massive level disparity (i.e. a level 35 stalker vs a level 70 scout). Even then, there's still a good chance to run off the scout.

Badmoon
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Badmoon » Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 am

Nightstalkers are the bomb. I have 2.
I have a con/int Xbow Nukestalker that wears CLOTH.
I also have a con/int UA procstalker with LA(50 pierce, 45 crush roughly).
Both of them are just bad asses.
The Xbow nukestalker will rape any other toon thats got a bow 1v1, including huntresses. Just make sure to Jm rat catcher regen. It obviously can get jumped when at close range, but you just have to keep the target snared, and keep yourself unsnared(dispel debuff) while keeping your HoT active.
As for the UA con/int proccer.... this is so far my fav toon to play period. Running around with 2 graces with vampyre procs and the hot mean its hard to die. Spike dodge, have a good amount of pierce and crush resist for melee and bow. If a scout attacks me and tries to kite me, my hot will outheal his damage, and I just sit in precise stance and fling holy water at him(2500 ATR right now on fling). If he ATR cuts me and I cant get close enough to him to def cut him, you just gotta dispel debuff. This was a build I always wanted to try and I love it so far. I can rape bow scouts and can do just as well against any melee toon with my graces. The one thing I did differently then most guys in this situation did, is I am wearing 10int/10excorcism jewelry with mana regen. Im at level 64 right now and have 3200 hps, and Id rather have the extra focus and mana regen then the 10 extra con. But, everyones different.
Black Crown IC

"Badmooning" - To go afk at a time of importance due to a Skah! wife or cranky children.

Return to “Nightstalker, Enemy of the Darkness”