- Braedoch Highlands has been removed. Aedroch Highlands, on the Eastern side of the map, remains.
- Anueth Rilondrae, an Elven Themed Magic Mine has been added to Braedoch Highland's previous location.
- Kenaryn's Hold, a Centaur Themed Gold Mine has been added to the northern Ice Hinterland area.
- Crystal Crag, an Icey Canyon Themed Magic Mine has been added to the northern Ice Hinterland area.
- Bellugh Nuathal Hammer's stats have been readjusted as follows:
On Hit: Grant a Buff that Regenerates Mana based on your Restoration every 15s (3600s)
- Bellugh Nuathal Hammer's Mastery has been changed from Hammer Mastery to Restoration.
Fallen Champion Gear
- Doomplain's Assassin Cloth Robe stats have been readjusted as follows:
- The first new FC Hotzone variant has been enabled, The Doomplain.
- Vale of Nar Addad will be enabled in the near future.
- Zones that may become hotzones are now: Plain of Ashes, Bone Marches, Southern Battleground, Pandemonium, The Doomplain.
- Trainers may train skills to 65/70/75/80/100/115/unlimited, from rank 1 to 7.
- R3 Trainers (75%) will be available in safeholds such as Aeldreth.
- R4 Trainers (80%) will be available in zones appropriate for your class. Quartermasters also exist at these locations that sell basic 100% class gear. For a list of the locations, see: http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/i ... rtermaster