- Snobo Seer
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 pm
where to train medium armor pass 100?
Last edited by Rangemust
on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Snowy Mino
- Posts: 611
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 pm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:14 pm
- Location: Germany
train first, then spend ability points
- Snowy Harpy
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm
Rangemust wrote:where to train medium armor pass 100?
Points are raised by active pvp, you'll be past 100 in no time!
Express Tunnel Service - Vengeance/Carnage Server
QFT - Mourning Server
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:48 am
RICHV please send me a pm
- Ice Drake
- Posts: 2959
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Leave int and your weapon stat low until you max your trains on the safe zone trainer. Then spike your int and weapon modifying stat and you will have over 100 from a r3 trainer.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:48 am
+1 vote Shadowboxer for noob advocate