Snobo
Snobo

Re: Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Post by Ponch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 am

Rewen wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm
Ponch wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:13 pm
YOU Guys going to fix this. I get this daily with the multi box penalty and all the time.

Unable to login.
Error =Mac not authorized?????Use SB Launcher.
Is this going to be fixed?
That error means you are attempting to log in without the launcher, or you haven't registered the account you are logging in with. Please note that when you multibox, you do not use a totally new account. you use the same account and add and underscore and an identifying string after.

For example,

I log in with:

Rewen
Rewen_2
Rewen_burner
That's not it at all. I'm using the launcher every time.
I have to shut down the game completely and go back in.
I have verified account numerous times.
This happens all the time.

Friwia54
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Friwia54 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Following the death of my afk group mate, I tried to loot a glass xbow from his grave. It proceeded to tell me that I have received the xbow but it never showed in my inventory. I tried relogging and looting and it resulted in the same exact thing. The grave disappeared about 10 minutes later and I still had nothing. https://imgur.com/kXouvF5

Tangor76
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Tangor76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

I rolled up a new toon today and joined Hothors Doom. When I got in game, I did not have the 10k starting gold. I logged off, deleted the toon and tried again. Same thing, no gold. I was told by another player that it happens sometimes if you delete a toon on the account to prevent people just creating a bunch of toons to farm gold. I get that, it makes sense. But I hadn't deleted any toons prior to creating this new one that didn't get the starting cash.

I had been on newbie with a lvl 22 toon and logged it off to make a new one on the same account. I tried using an underscore login name as well, and that new toon also didn't receive the starting gold.

Is there a timer that I tripped somehow that I need to wait for?

Balor
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Balor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 pm

• Server Revision:
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: Fortress of Shadows 47254 37745
  • Character Information (race, class, level): Kittie (elf) Basillisk (elf) Basiiiisk (elf)
  • Bug Summary: shrine says must be in guild to use
  • Steps to Reproduce:on all chars that can use it
  • Additional Information:
Balor Blackstone - Blackstone Coven NL

jms79
Snobo
Snobo

Post by jms79 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:09 am

windows 7, 64 and I can log into game play anywhere from 10 mins to hours and game crashes, gives a server busy error and have to log back in, when I do gives me mac address error, have to exit out of the launcher, relaunch and it works, but it keeps happening. Happens at least 5 times in an hour and after it happens the first time it happens more and more with less time passing between each error. Any ideas? I have the launcher running as admin, sb running as admin

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 am

Tangor76 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm
I rolled up a new toon today and joined Hothors Doom. When I got in game, I did not have the 10k starting gold. I logged off, deleted the toon and tried again. Same thing, no gold. I was told by another player that it happens sometimes if you delete a toon on the account to prevent people just creating a bunch of toons to farm gold. I get that, it makes sense. But I hadn't deleted any toons prior to creating this new one that didn't get the starting cash.

I had been on newbie with a lvl 22 toon and logged it off to make a new one on the same account. I tried using an underscore login name as well, and that new toon also didn't receive the starting gold.

Is there a timer that I tripped somehow that I need to wait for?
We have seen sporadic issues with this and are looking into it. Thank you for the information.
Friwia54 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Following the death of my afk group mate, I tried to loot a glass xbow from his grave. It proceeded to tell me that I have received the xbow but it never showed in my inventory. I tried relogging and looting and it resulted in the same exact thing. The grave disappeared about 10 minutes later and I still had nothing. https://imgur.com/kXouvF5
Looking into this, have had a few reports of loot not pulling fully of graves. Will post here once we have an update.
Balor wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 pm
  • Server Revision:
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: Fortress of Shadows 47254 37745
  • Character Information (race, class, level): Kittie (elf) Basillisk (elf) Basiiiisk (elf)
  • Bug Summary: shrine says must be in guild to use
  • Steps to Reproduce:on all chars that can use it
  • Additional Information:
Looking to reproduce on test, to confirm, these characters are tagged to that city? It is not a subguild?
SBE Team - Project Manager

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

dactyllo
Snobo
Snobo

Post by dactyllo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm

• Server Revision: a3e1148
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: All
  • Character Information (race, class, level): All
  • Bug Summary: Happened several times, fall in formation won't work.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Create a group, invite players, click fall in formation and the other members won't follow.....but somehow after a while the other members of the group start to follow again.
  • Additional Information: I noticed also, that if my friend falls in/out of formation it won't show on my group channel of chat (but will show on his). And the same goes vice-versa, if I click fall in/out formation the others won't see that in group channel (but I will).

bisabob1
Snobo
Snobo

Post by bisabob1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 am

You cant seem to cast blessed mending after casting a different spell without first moving from your current location.. i imagine this is not intented

chucknorriswater
Snobo
Snobo

Post by chucknorriswater » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

CIty of Carebears under new tags, Wharehouse seneshal disappeared from wharehouse after abandoning my tree and reclaiming it with new guild. The seneshal is slotted, However I can't use wharehouse. I'm concerned that the over 2 mil in gold may not be there or be pulled for maintenance. please look into this bug!

Thanks

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 pm

chucknorriswater wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am
CIty of Carebears under new tags, Wharehouse seneshal disappeared from wharehouse after abandoning my tree and reclaiming it with new guild. The seneshal is slotted, However I can't use wharehouse. I'm concerned that the over 2 mil in gold may not be there or be pulled for maintenance. please look into this bug!

Thanks
Building owner (BlameMe) needs to friend the new guild to the warehouse for you to access it. Currently you have the old guilds Inner Council friend-ed.

Once you friend the new guild's IC, you can slot a new Seneshal and the gold and resources will be there.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:48 pm

dactyllo wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm
  • Server Revision: a3e1148
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: All
  • Character Information (race, class, level): All
  • Bug Summary: Happened several times, fall in formation won't work.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Create a group, invite players, click fall in formation and the other members won't follow.....but somehow after a while the other members of the group start to follow again.
  • Additional Information: I noticed also, that if my friend falls in/out of formation it won't show on my group channel of chat (but will show on his). And the same goes vice-versa, if I click fall in/out formation the others won't see that in group channel (but I will).
Thanks for reporting this. Have you tried switching group lead to see if any different results?

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:48 pm

bisabob1 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 am
You cant seem to cast blessed mending after casting a different spell without first moving from your current location.. i imagine this is not intented
Thanks for reporting this. Specifically which spell were you casting prior to Blessed Mending?

Hinrich
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Hinrich » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 pm

I can not log in at all and it will try to load but then it says error sbexe and other loading errors please let me know if it is only on my end or if its the server. I played for years when it 1st came out but have not played in years now but had a account last week that worked and i played for a few days its fun again. when it works. I was apart of the team that bought it off wolf pack in the early 2000s my personal email is pseelectric@gmail.com thanks for your time in this matter.

Wolfman1
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Wolfman1 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 am

Not actually a SB bug, but more related to the launcher page on this web.
It does not allow for changing MAC or AUTH code. The update button aint workin.

For nations that have one NL account that several trusted guildmembs can log into in case someone is on vacation or AFLATK (away from life at the keyboard) this is a "must have" option.
Also this is ofc vital to be able to change if you are buying a new comp and want to continue playing with the toons you already created.

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

Wolfman1 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 am
Not actually a SB bug, but more related to the launcher page on this web.
It does not allow for changing MAC or AUTH code. The update button aint workin.

For nations that have one NL account that several trusted guildmembs can log into in case someone is on vacation or AFLATK (away from life at the keyboard) this is a "must have" option.
Also this is ofc vital to be able to change if you are buying a new comp and want to continue playing with the toons you already created.
We are getting close to getting this functionality restored. If you need to update any accounts, in the short time, please send me a PM on here, or a message in Discord with account name, MAC Address & Launcher Code and I will update for you.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Towe
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Towe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 am

WinXP tells me SBE_Launcher_32bit.exe is not a valid 32 Bit Application.

I just came back to the game after almost 10 years, so I cant say if its the patch or not...

Wolfenstein
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Wolfenstein » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I am simply unaware of how these mechanics work, but on the off-chance that it is a bug I'm going to ask.

Having made a Bladeweaver toon, I wanted to maximize the sword train line and so I took the Sellsword starting rune. I also waited until my trains in sword were golded to apply Bladeweaver for the +10 sword. However, when I reached the gold in trains it was at around 134 and not the 144 that the Sbcalculator says it should be with Sellsword and 66 int. Also, when I applied Bladeweaver, it didn't grant me the +10 sword and kept me at 134 regardless. All in all it should be 154 by the end. Now I am not R7 yet, so do those mechanics have something to do with that? Either way, I'm not sure levels have anything to do with the +10 sword inherent in the BW rune, which I simply didn't get.

wildthunder
Snobo
Snobo

Post by wildthunder » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

• Server Revision: 62F936a
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT-86351 LG-74690 alt-60 Haldorn Isles city of Immortal Desciples
  • Character Information (race, class, level): Thunder Shade Scout Level 74
  • Bug Summary: warehouse was there before patch. logged in after patch and warehouse was destroyed.
  • Steps to Reproduce: No steps to reproduce. mine was just gone after server reset
  • Additional Information: lost all resources and gold that was on the warehouse.

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm

wildthunder wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm
  • Server Revision: 62F936a
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT-86351 LG-74690 alt-60 Haldorn Isles city of Immortal Desciples
  • Character Information (race, class, level): Thunder Shade Scout Level 74
  • Bug Summary: warehouse was there before patch. logged in after patch and warehouse was destroyed.
  • Steps to Reproduce: No steps to reproduce. mine was just gone after server reset
  • Additional Information: lost all resources and gold that was on the warehouse.
I have looked into the logs, this building decayed due to lack of maintenance. There was not enough gold on the warehouse.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Towe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 am
WinXP tells me SBE_Launcher_32bit.exe is not a valid 32 Bit Application.

I just came back to the game after almost 10 years, so I cant say if its the patch or not...
Please ensure you have .NET Framework 4.5 or higher installed. WIndows XP is no longer a supported operating system.

I would recommend at least upgrading to Windows 7.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Akabar
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Akabar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 pm

My mouse push function has broken all of the sudden, it works to push the screen up and left, but not down or right. Help plz :(

Boulie
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Boulie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Since today dual weilding seem to be broken. Only 1 weapon is attacking. i've try reloging and tryed on multiple character and still only 1 weapon Attack.
Server Revision: facca2e
Lvl 46 Elf hunter (bladeweaver) at the black bog
Lvl 29 Irekei Assassin on Newbs island

Daakkon
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Daakkon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:53 pm

Boulie wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 pm
Since today dual weilding seem to be broken. Only 1 weapon is attacking. i've try reloging and tryed on multiple character and still only 1 weapon Attack.
Also experiencing the same bug.

Wolfenstein
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Wolfenstein » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:54 am

Boulie wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 pm
I was also experiencing this bug, which I noticed as a drastically decreased attack speed on my BW toon. Later I noticed that what seemed like decreased attack speed was that just one weapon was hitting.

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:12 am

Amazons endurance does not work at least not on noob for me. It shows hp iincreasing but the second i get hit all the hp is gone.Cry of Vasheera pet only sometimes attacks other times it just stands around.

FIFACHAMPION
Snobo
Snobo

Post by FIFACHAMPION » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 pm

logging in for first time, can't create a character. I just see the 3 arrows to spin around, no red boxes

FIFACHAMP
Snobo
Snobo

Post by FIFACHAMP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 pm

FIFACHAMPION wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 pm
logging in for first time, can't create a character. I just see the 3 arrows to spin around, no red boxes
disregard, worked after like 15 minutes and trying a bunch of times

richlawsonjr
Snobo
Snobo

Post by richlawsonjr » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:03 am

I'm on a mac and I can't get my screen settings right, I can't even create a character. any help?

Return to “General Discussion”