Huntress aracoix bow attack speed with conc pot cap at 19.82

Moderator: Test Team

RaWqR
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Huntress aracoix bow attack speed with conc pot cap at 19.82

Post by RaWqR » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Date: 2012-08-23

Bug Summary: For an aracoix huntress bow the attack speed is capped at 19.82 with a conc pot in off stance. Dont know if its a huntress only, or aracoix, or huntress-aracoix-bow, or aracoix-bow combination bug.

Steps to Reproduce: Compare for example a HG huntress attack speed to an aracoix attack speed by ./printstats. Aracoix will not get below 19.82 with conc pot while others will.

Additional information: Attack speed on my aracoix huntress with dex 122 is 19.8288 compared to my HG huntress that has dex 110 and atack speed 18.84.
Identical gear, int, skill (%) in bow and archery. Same int.
Compared it to another aracoix huntress with lower dex, higher lvl, way higher int, lower bow skill, and the attack speed is identical.

Edit: Grace of the panther is working if you do not apply conc pot which will override it with a lower attack speed bonus, and I was able to get slightly below 19.82, so its not an actual cap after all. Its still obviously a bug since dex stats, trains, etc does not seem to affect weapon speed. I guess conc pot overrides too much data.
And since there is no such thing as a racial attack speed bonus that is different on different races for different weapons, it should not be slower than a Half Giant huntress.
I have a signature.

aeroch
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Huntress aracoix bow attack speed with conc pot cap at 1

Post by aeroch » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 pm

the only modifiers that affect weapon speed are stances, weapon enchantments, and alacrity buffs.

what stance were you using to test this, and was it a Rogue Aracoix and a Fighter Half-Giant?

edit: Rogue Aracoix in Offensive Stance is 19.8288 attack speed, Fighter Half-Giant in Offensive Stance is 18.84. difference is a result of stance modifier.

no issue

RaWqR
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: Huntress aracoix bow attack speed with conc pot cap at 1

Post by RaWqR » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:04 pm

I was under the impression that dex modifies weapon speed, but maybe my memory fails me. Sorry to waste your time if dex has nothing to do with weapon speed.
I have a signature.

Return to “Huntress”