Power block

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Power block

Post by tawdry » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 am

Power Block is one of the most OP things in game. In the vast majority of cases the person getting a Pblock off first will win the fight. I had a duel on my sader with a mate of mine in the first fight he hit Pb first and i was near death and he was at 6/8 health before i could respond.In the second fight I got Pblock off first and the roles were reversed. This is a fight between high hp chars so a lot of times a fight can be over before the Pblock has even worn off.

Could Pblock maybe have its duration of effect reduced to be more in line with weapon powers stun effect so around 2-3 seconds instead of the current possibly 10 second effect just to create a enviroment for less one sided fights based in many cases on the luck of whose pblock goes off first.

Rockworm
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Power block

Post by Rockworm » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Agreed. As far as i'm concerned it should just be removed. Let both sides actually fights, instead of stand there for 10 seconds while 5k hps gets ripped off.

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:19 pm

naw power block is part of the game
what next take away priest 1`5 sec stun cause well im stunned for 15 secs lol
if u dont like the pb make halfgiant
or roll mage with rune for powerblock imunity

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:20 pm

tawdry wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 am
Power Block is one of the most OP things in game. In the vast majority of cases the person getting a Pblock off first will win the fight. I had a duel on my sader with a mate of mine in the first fight he hit Pb first and i was near death and he was at 6/8 health before i could respond.In the second fight I got Pblock off first and the roles were reversed. This is a fight between high hp chars so a lot of times a fight can be over before the Pblock has even worn off.

Could Pblock maybe have its duration of effect reduced to be more in line with weapon powers stun effect so around 2-3 seconds instead of the current possibly 10 second effect just to create a enviroment for less one sided fights based in many cases on the luck of whose pblock goes off first.
Power block max is 8 secs lol at gm there is no such thing as 10 sec powerblock

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 pm

I stand corrected

RaisinBrain
Snobo
Snobo

Post by RaisinBrain » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:12 pm

I disagree with the idea of removing Power Block. Power Block increases value of GM weapon styles and rewards players for using weapons with class synergy. It also rewards players for good timing of the PB to prevent Rangers from using a late Wolf Transform before death (as one example).

Return to “Suggestions”