James Bowens closed beta app.

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
bowens22
Snobo
Snobo

James Bowens closed beta app.

Post by bowens22 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm

1: Please describe your Shadowbane gameplay history. How long did you play Shadowbane? What servers did you play on? Did you play fairly continuously, or were there periods of inactivity? What changes(if any) brought you out of periods of inactivity? Were you a part of the original SB beta program?

Answer : I started playing around when The Rise of Chaos expac came out on my friends acc and PC when I was at his house, I played it anytime I could, then I bought my own account and played consistantly for 7-8 months. I quit because he stopped playing and started back when it was a few months away from closing down, I had a few r7s I was decent. I came back because I just love the PVP, no other game captures PVP like shadowbane. I was not a part of the original program. My servers: Mourning, Vindication

2: What areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there some mechanic or aspect of the game that you know inside out and backwards? This could be certain classes, or even specific builds, races, or types of characters. This could be more general experience in city building, city management and crafting, guild management, bane offense/defense, lots of experience in specific zones or areas, or any other aspect of Shadowbane that you have a great deal of experience/memory for.

Answer: As I stated, I was never highly experienced at anything, sentinel was my best class. my guild had a all holy group and they needed a sent, so thats where I got most of my experience.

3: What areas of Shadowbane are you least experienced in? What did you spend little/no time on, or have very little experience or memory with?

I was always a good at being in a guild/nation ect. just not one to run it. Haha :)

4: A bug with the Dark Knight stun has been reported. Supposedly the DK stun is able to stun people while they still have a stun immunity effect active from a previous stun. Please explain the procedure you would use to verify this bug, show steps you would take in testing to confirm or disprove the bug, and demonstrate how you would document your findings for the rest of the team. Remember that testing will be a team effort, and everyone's work must be understandable and repeatable by other testers/designers/developers.

Answer: I always have a internet tab up when gaming. I would already have my page at the Bug Report forum, I would detail how I came across the bug, what caused it, and any other possible
information.

5: The development team has passed the crafting system on to the test team for initial verification. Given a forge or magic shop with a vendor placed, explain the steps you would take to verify whether the crafting system is working correctly. What things would you do to try and break the system and find any errors in the vendor/rolling system?

Answer : I never used this feature. If I were using it and I came across anything that seemed bugged/misplaced I would follow the same steps as question 4.

6: Please provide your Age, Location, what languages you speak and amount of time able to dedicate to the project.

Answer : I'm 19 live in east TN, only speak english. and I can dedicate 3-5hrs a night depending. Sometime more, sometimes less.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still have my copy of shadowbane with both expansions. :)

email - jamescodybowens@hotmail.com

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THE GREATEST MMO BACK TO LIFE. REGARDLESS IF I GET INTO CLOSED BETA I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO GO LIVE. I HOPE WE CAN CREATE A VERY POPULATED SHADOWBANE EXPERIENCE. :DD

Return to “Closed Beta Submissions”