ROFLstompede...

DocGonzo
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

ROFLstompede...

Post by DocGonzo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 pm

We are the Herd....and this is the creed We live by in this new age of Strife...

This is my polearm, there are many like it, but this one is mine

This polearm is my best friend, it is Life...and I must master it as I must master my own Life

This polearm, without me is worthless....without my polearm, I am useless, I must swing my polearm true. I must hit harder than my enemy who is trying to kill me, I must kill him before he can kill me, and I will...

My polearm and myself know that what counts in this war is not the times We swing, the noise of our battlecry, nor the thunder our hooves make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My polearm is part of the Herd, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its shaft and it's blade. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my polearm clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before our Tree, I swear this creed. My polearm and myself are the defenders of our Herd. We are the masters of our enemy. We
are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is the Herd's and there is no enemy, but peace and the open Field.

Excelsior!
if you don't know, check here - http://youtu.be/EF_WKwbueG8
{WARNING: all the preceding may involve, music, adult language and sarcasm}

Doc Gonzo, most annoying posting style 2003(?) - 2014

Marksman
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: ROFLstompede...

Post by Marksman » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 pm

DocGonzo wrote:We are the Herd....and this is the creed We live by in this new age of Strife...

This is my polearm, there are many like it, but this one is mine

This polearm is my best friend, it is Life...and I must master it as I must master my own Life

This polearm, without me is worthless....without my polearm, I am useless, I must swing my polearm true. I must hit harder than my enemy who is trying to kill me, I must kill him before he can kill me, and I will...

My polearm and myself know that what counts in this war is not the times We swing, the noise of our battlecry, nor the thunder our hooves make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My polearm is part of the Herd, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its shaft and it's blade. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my polearm clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before our Tree, I swear this creed. My polearm and myself are the defenders of our Herd. We are the masters of our enemy. We
are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is the Herd's and there is no enemy, but peace and the open Field.

Excelsior!
:)

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Khal » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:36 pm

This is my rifle, this is my gun...
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

Equastro
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by Equastro » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Great! A methaphorical ode to his ding-a-dong, a man's best friend.

Return to “Lore & RP”