Test Team App From Monx

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Test Team App From Monx

Post by Candi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:11 pm

I received this app from Monx via PM.
Monx wrote:1. Which team are you applying to?

test (not design)

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

i was on the server with dark horse lords and played that server from start up until it went down. i actually played for a couple months before that, but then they wiped and restarted it...

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

im not a good scout. i play mages and rogues. probly mages best. def mages most!

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

test. not design. casting times, range, damage dealt. i d k. laggy areas. lagged mobs. bugged abilities.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

no sorry none

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

i am down with you guys. not magicbane. i respect the hard work you've done. and i know, and tell my rlf's - 6 of which i have gotten onto sbemu! complete new to the game! - i tell them that you guys make slow but steady and reliable progress. and reliability >

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

i play sbemu every day if only to log on and market trade if nothing else. but i play actively in zones 4 x a week hour min....

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Test Team App From Monx

Post by Candi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Thanks for applying Monx :) . The team and I will review it and I will let you know one way or the other within a week.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Test Team App From Monx

Post by Candi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Thanks for applying Monx. Your application was impressive but after reviewing it, I'm sorry to say it's being denied. Best of luck to you in the future.

Return to “Test Team Submissions”