Vorlan wrote: 1. Which team are you applying to?
I am Applying to the test team
2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?
I began playing Shadowbane on Vindication with some real life friends. I then took a year off of the game to do my masters. When i came back i joined up with Concordia. I was IC with them on Mourning, Malog and Thurin. I played a bit with X on Thurin. I have been involved in the beta process here from the second round of invites onward. I ran with Validation until being accepted into QFT in the last phase of beta.
3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
I have a wide range of experience in the game. Having run cities, banes and guilds. My knowledge mostly centers on PvP and mines/banes, and city management. I think that my knowledge, and ability to absorb new knowledge are the assets that i bring to the table. I hope that i can bring some new ideas to the test team and to learn new ideas as well.
4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
If i were going to test a zone i would start with a spreadsheet, detailing each camp in that zone. I would put in information such as drop rates, respawn rates, mob levels, stat and discipline rune drop frequency. I would cross reference this information with any other existing information available.
5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?
I do not have any skills in IT or Programming.
6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
I think my attention to detail and my ability to learn quickly will set me apart from other applicants. If i volunteer myself to something i make sure that i put my most into that job.
7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?
I run a business so my work hours are 7am to 5 pm. From 7 pm onward until midnight i can dedicate time to the project. I can offer more time as well on the weekends
Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Vorlan PM'ed his app.