Vorlan's Test Team App

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Candi
Retired Test Team Lead
Retired Test Team Lead

Vorlan's Test Team App

Post by Candi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Vorlan PM'ed his app.

Vorlan wrote: 1. Which team are you applying to?
I am Applying to the test team

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

I began playing Shadowbane on Vindication with some real life friends. I then took a year off of the game to do my masters. When i came back i joined up with Concordia. I was IC with them on Mourning, Malog and Thurin. I played a bit with X on Thurin. I have been involved in the beta process here from the second round of invites onward. I ran with Validation until being accepted into QFT in the last phase of beta.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

I have a wide range of experience in the game. Having run cities, banes and guilds. My knowledge mostly centers on PvP and mines/banes, and city management. I think that my knowledge, and ability to absorb new knowledge are the assets that i bring to the table. I hope that i can bring some new ideas to the test team and to learn new ideas as well.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

If i were going to test a zone i would start with a spreadsheet, detailing each camp in that zone. I would put in information such as drop rates, respawn rates, mob levels, stat and discipline rune drop frequency. I would cross reference this information with any other existing information available.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

I do not have any skills in IT or Programming.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

I think my attention to detail and my ability to learn quickly will set me apart from other applicants. If i volunteer myself to something i make sure that i put my most into that job.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

I run a business so my work hours are 7am to 5 pm. From 7 pm onward until midnight i can dedicate time to the project. I can offer more time as well on the weekends

Return to “Test Team Submissions”