Best UA Proc Class(non-class weapons)

discus the finer details of classes and disciplines
ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Best UA Proc Class(non-class weapons)

Post by ScrappyDoo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

What would be a better UA proc class that doesn't utilize class weapons(i.e. graces).

I was torn between rogue UA assassin or UA thief. I realize the assassin has the built in self proc with the poison and other utility that will help with the over all of the build. Then I started thinking about a rogue UA ranger for the built in damage buff for solo running. It would be a proc build but the added +50% melee dmg might help with the dps. Any suggestions on a basic build for a non-class weapon UA proccer?

Fleetness
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Re: Best UA Proc Class(non-class weapons)

Post by Fleetness » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 am

I like the hybrid damage, irekie rogue ranger build. Does good proc and melee damage. Only problems are natural flyers and getting kited. Very fun to play though, even with those disadvantages.

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 am

Fleetness wrote:I like the hybrid damage, irekie rogue ranger build. Does good proc and melee damage. Only problems are natural flyers and getting kited. Very fun to play though, even with those disadvantages.
Yeah that was what I was leaning towards. Was thinking Irekei for the added UA and stylebane not to sure of starting runes atm because I am at work but was thinking of ending with around ~120int, ~95con, ~150-160dex. Or go aelf for snare break or shade for blind immune(but then again if I am fighting something that blinds chances are its not alone and/or has other utility that will negate the blind immunity).

Fleetness
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Fleetness » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Mine is 145 Dex, 125 int, 87 con, so similar to what you listed. Works nicely, and the Warlock proc Aeld UA weapons hit for 350's on average. Mentalist and Oblivion can hit highs of 700's

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Fleetness wrote:Mine is 145 Dex, 125 int, 87 con, so similar to what you listed. Works nicely, and the Warlock proc Aeld UA weapons hit for 350's on average. Mentalist and Oblivion can hit highs of 700's

Yeah last night while I was debating whether or not to roll up a UA clothstalker I ended up getting 2 110% dragonfists, one a legendary of fire and the other a Conqueor of Fey. So it helped to shift my thought proccess over to a non-class weapon UA proccer. ;)

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 pm

try a proccing high int regen ranger. no dex. Your heal will be amazing and your procs will be mean. human+blademaster+rogue=win and 170con 130int is a safe bet. you will have exactly 5khp but it is enough with regen that you can just stand there and wait till scout go away withought casting any heals. You'll kill everything you can reach.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Beula » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Bards work just as well, buff strip, ritardando, group 50% dmg buff (over just self), 25 UA vs rangers 20, AoE to try to pop stealthers. Only thing you really give up is the chance to wear MA, wolf form, and gladiator for more regen

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Deathmarch » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:46 pm

you want a cool UA build find one of napstar's builds, he always has fun toons

Arathane
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Arathane » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:24 am

Talking best UA Proc, you've got to look at Offensive Stance for speed, or Precise the ability to hit- so idealy, a blind and a stun- Assassin. Big stun, great blind, great powers, you've got the weapon natural proc, you've got Assassin procs, pretty easy to build some dominant builds, throw in a point to poison, you've got a machine doing DoT. Flyers are great, I've seen some Amazing Aelfborn throwing barbs with high dodge. I've seen Furies, again you're talking powers making the procs easier to get off- but double the procs- go assy GM Proc, go to work on them stunned or blinded no precise needed. Backstab increases Proc chances as it does ATR, ect.

Co-Founder & Leader of Retribution, (Www.RetributionHQ.Org - Multigaming PvP Community, Rift/ WoW/ MineCraft/ Leauge)
Retired High Lord of OotB SB, also played with PKM, Crash, TF, DC

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Yeah after playing with my UA ranger for a bit I got it to 150con, 130int, rest in dex(i think its like 58-61dex). I have a ton of hp for a rogue at 70, found a 10 con/int ring with health regen and a 10 con/int neck with health regen with the double con SDR ring, along with herblore's 120% regen and the ranger heal no scout or 2 scouts could take me down before I was able to get away to a safezone or get an evac. Not to mention that I regen like mad and haven't even applied a glad rune yet...which I don't think I will do at this point.

The DPS wasn't to terrible my dmg range was 54-112 per hand but mostly hit around 50-60s straight dmg and procced for 200-400(300-400s with tier 3 fire proc i found and mostly 200-300 with SDR mental proc). I'm not terribly fond of this toon I was hoping for 400-500s in proc dmg, but I guess sacrificing some int for more con and survivability has its costs. What I like about it is the built in dmg/alac buff, the built in regen, and the ranger heals are like a mini-priest healing me for 250-350 per heal and only having 5 trains in it. If th procs aren't firing it takes me a month to kill anything, and even if they are proccing the random 200-400 dmg isn't enough to take down anything with a lot of hp not to mention most things run when a UA starts to attack them. I think an assassin with the stun to keep people still while I beat on them would be more preferable...the only thing is I lose the dmg buff, rege, and heal.

Sord
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Sord » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 am

If you go assassin and get savant as a aracoix you will have a heal over time, if the heal still interests you that is one way to go about it.

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:26 am

what about ua human/coix barbarian. throw vamp procs on those bad boys and ur a machine. la pew pew!
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Mercenary
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Mercenary » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Aracoix scout
Last edited by Mercenary on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Pollarixie » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:32 pm

For Skah!, I had a UA Proc Scout and thief. Same build, Aelf high con high int. lol.

Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Pollarixie » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:33 pm

OH! plus cloth. It was sexy.

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Deathmarch » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:50 pm

barb MA is hotter imo, also mine hits 6.6k hp get at me

RonaldRaygun
Snobo
Snobo

Post by RonaldRaygun » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

proc MA

Jiruo
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Jiruo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:45 am

Nightstalkers with sundancer is still high style points. The whole idea of fighting vampires with hand held suns in your hands is awesome Skah!

Edit: More on topic to UA proccers. Templar or Sent. get the power damage buff and damage buff(from off stance.) Which can be some high proc and fist damage. Lean your stats towards what you want damage wise.

12jseitzer
Snobo
Snobo

Post by 12jseitzer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:23 am

UA Scout. Only worries are templars, and bow scouts. You can pop everything. I have 135dex 48con and 175int. Peerless KoP Of Vampyre for Hp regen and Vamp kiss to stay alive so much fun.

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:12 am

12jseitzer wrote:UA Scout. Only worries are templars, and bow scouts. You can pop everything. I have 135dex 48con and 175int. Peerless KoP Of Vampyre for Hp regen and Vamp kiss to stay alive so much fun.
[ Image ]
that health pool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Return to “In-Depth Class Discussion”