NySin
Snobo
Snobo

OP disc

Post by NySin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:26 am

So which disc do you consider OP?

Skydancer makes bird scouts and thieves op
Clanwarden dwarf priest op
Bloodhorn Minos war/barbs get 2 snare/spirits because of this. After snares were nerfed it cause this to be op

cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: OP disc

Post by cashmoneyflow » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 am

animator
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Deathmarch » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

yeah it's clanwarden that unbalances dwarf priests, not the extra 1k hp from toughness and the 10/10/5 racial granted resists.

dertymerv
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by dertymerv » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:26 am

enchanter

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:13 pm

NySin wrote:So which disc do you consider OP?

Bloodhorn Minos war/barbs get 2 snare/spirits because of this. After snares were nerfed it cause this to be op
Clanwarden isn't what makes dwarf priests OP...its thier toughness and the added resist that do that.

Bloodhorn doesn't make mino barbs/warriors any better then an HG...its the added resist and the perma immunity to stun that does. HGs get the HG rage that makes them immune to PB and stun but is limited.

Skydancer is the only real OP disc in the game. Its for birds only...on a scout or thief its an added dmg/con buff(plus they are birds so they already have the escapability and survivability over other races). Combined with a runecaster/gladiator with the dmg/con buff a bird bow scout can be pretty devastating vs any other scout. The wererat scouts with thier dmg chant can be a good substitute but at the cost of a lot of trains and also can't use glad heal or runecaster heal while in form so that limits that aspect.

NySin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by NySin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 am

ScrappyDoo wrote:

Clanwarden isn't what makes dwarf priests OP...its thier toughness and the added resist that do that.

Bloodhorn doesn't make mino barbs/warriors any better then an HG...its the added resist and the perma immunity to stun that does. HGs get the HG rage that makes them immune to PB and stun but is limited.

Skydancer is the only real OP disc in the game. Its for birds only...on a scout or thief its an added dmg/con buff(plus they are birds so they already have the escapability and survivability over other races). Combined with a runecaster/gladiator with the dmg/con buff a bird bow scout can be pretty devastating vs any other scout. The wererat scouts with thier dmg chant can be a good substitute but at the cost of a lot of trains and also can't use glad heal or runecaster heal while in form so that limits that aspect.
So if dwarfs priests are op without clanwarden the extra 15% power damage buff and a 20 train grounding should be another race's to balance out priest. May elfs?

So mino get 2 racial ablitys stun immunity and a snare break + a movement speed buff. Guess Aelfs need stun immunity from a disc?

TheJoker
Snobo
Snobo

Post by TheJoker » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 pm

skydancer

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Hidetade » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Skydancer is obviously the only choice here. Who here has an Aracoix Scout that doesn't have a Skydancer applied out of your own choice? :D

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM

Vandarr
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Vandarr » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 pm

I don't have a bird scout out all. Does that count?

Sig by Dubanka - winning Vandarr entry for team sig contest, October 2013.

NySin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by NySin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Hidetade wrote:Skydancer is obviously the only choice here. Who here has an Aracoix Scout that doesn't have a Skydancer applied out of your own choice? :D
So with that logic.
Who has a dwarf priest without clanwarden?

Who has a Mino without bloodhorn?

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Hidetade » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 am

NySin wrote:
Hidetade wrote:Skydancer is obviously the only choice here. Who here has an Aracoix Scout that doesn't have a Skydancer applied out of your own choice? :D
So with that logic.
Who has a dwarf priest without clanwarden?

Who has a Mino without bloodhorn?
Nobody, however, Clanwarden does not make a Dwarf the only truly viable racial choice for a Priest. That was a poor comparison. :x

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM

Balice
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Balice » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:08 am

Vandarr wrote:I don't have a bird scout out all. Does that count?
That's just un-American.

coolstream
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by coolstream » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 am

BW/BM used to be really good... now they're purely for style!
"If I don't know what I'm doing, my enemy certainly can't anticipate my future actions!"

Lukoi
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Lukoi » Sat May 23, 2015 6:24 pm

So why all of the discussion of BH in other places? (I'm just getting back to SB after finding this iteration online).

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 am

ScrappyDoo wrote:

high def int rats pwn those birdy scouts. I start fights in rat form, and when my hp gets low i heal up. It works well. Some scouts are so bad that they dont even hit me and i never leave form. If i leave form it mewns the scout is good. Human wererat scouts are pretty much all i have scouted in beta...other than random summon scouts for stashing around the map. It hits over 2k def out of form and 2.2k in form. Its procced for over 900 solo.

i just...cant think of a more dominant scout. It has not lost a single scout v scout fight. Ive killed huntresses with the thing(prolly a bad hunty).
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sun May 24, 2015 3:51 am

coolstream wrote:BW/BM used to be really good... now they're purely for style!
why do u say these are no good now? Or are u just trollin?
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “In-Depth Class Discussion”