Kamakaze Shade builds?

discus the finer details of classes and disciplines
sildenafil
Snobo
Snobo

Kamakaze Shade builds?

Post by sildenafil » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:14 pm

What would be a good shade build for the purpose of killing one or more people in a mine or bane situation, probably getting killed in the process or shortly after, and then jumping back in the fight due to no death shroud?

Right now I am thinking channeler or necromancer or assassin (in that order). Should I be thinking a fighter or rogue class instead?

Cryfowl
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Re: Kamakaze Shade builds?

Post by Cryfowl » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:18 pm

sildenafil wrote:What would be a good shade build for the purpose of killing one or more people in a mine or bane situation, probably getting killed in the process or shortly after, and then jumping back in the fight due to no death shroud?

Right now I am thinking channeler or necromancer or assassin (in that order). Should I be thinking a fighter or rogue class instead?
Why does it have to be shade ?
IMO you'd be better off on a max INT/high def Elf sent with lots of pots in bank and have a dedicated healer toon in the rear to summon / wash you with sanc. That's maximum destruction. Especially paired with a teleporting wizzy to place you right on top of them.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

sildenafil
Snobo
Snobo

Post by sildenafil » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm

I was thinking shade because of the extended death shroud on the enemy coupled with no death shroud on me. I do see how what you described would equate to more damage though.

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Sek » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:28 pm

This was already figured out, and done a LOOONG time ago.
The correct answer is HG sent.
TSCCC IC

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:19 am

Sek wrote:This was already figured out, and done a LOOONG time ago.
The correct answer is HG sent.

Old thread I realize but Sek is correct HG sent is the best.

Elf int sent would do more dmg but they can be stunned out of their big bomb. Going HG sent with GM big bomb will still do well over 4k dmg after debuff and they can use the HG rage before running in with a GM sentinel's charge so you can get in quickly, immune to snare/PB/stun and can go in precise stance without having to worry about getting stunned or hit because you'll have a lot of hp. You probably won't survive the bomb coupled with the focus fire but you'll take a lot with you and in precise stance you'll be over 2k atr so you won't miss much, and as an added you can hit shield block which sents get at GM so you'll add 100% to your block chance which essentially will block most melee attacks on you while you big bomb.

Return to “In-Depth Class Discussion”