PL/Farming Builds

discus the finer details of classes and disciplines
Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Re: PL/Farming Builds

Post by Beula » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Water wrote:I always liked to use a deflar to farm/pl with. Would box a looter an a summoner then just sit there self targeted macro running fire aoe hp drain aoe. I did a lot of farming on Oblivion so the fire dmg was a plus and he drew a lot of aggro.
HP drain AoE eh? Only vamp mages have access to that... either way a def sent would have been better. Nyth rune, holy expose, little bomb, nyth rune, nyth rune, mana drain repeat.

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by ARMS » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

Hello I am a farmer of SB Arms i farm with my root bot is BagARMS.
Mourning from the server when I play. Chinese people with me for misunderstanding
I've always purchase an item at a higher price.
Morning server 1mil ~ 2mil price high resource items
I did shout at sdr, 've Always shout those who did not sell me the item.
I purchase an item, so that price was a 10-fold. yes, ppl share my equipment was made
Just 10 times the mean price. i learned my lesson Morning server SB Of course, was playing on another server. South Korea, but also ruined the server.

I have been made to foster the various Druid farming, This is my last ver farming Druids
May be of help? I do not know. Ah! First, did it 4 the purpose of farming. (yeah no pvp)
Everywhere you can do it alone.(but R8 is not possible) I'll start?

Race/ human
sex/ :oops:
base/ healer
start trait/ lucky, Born of the lrydnu, Wizard app, Brilliant mind, Bloack +5%, Blood of the desert
stat/ str35, dex25, con35, int60, spi35(remaining 9 stat)
stat rune/ int of the god
finish stat/str35, dex100, con60, int170, spi35
disc/ huntsman

light armor - gold
block - gold
nature lore - gold
benedic - 78%
resto - 64%

Braialla's Kiss - 1
Regrowth - 40
grasp of Thorns - 29 (this is not pvp toon leading skills)
blessing of the Oak - 40
blessing of the Grove - 40
hedge of Thorns - 40
earthquake - 40
raptor Cloak - 1
resist Fire - 40 (coping chaos gate/ this druid fire resist 55%)
call Lightning - 40

helm/ hunting leather +9def, +5% slash resist or (+8def, +5%slash resist)

vest/ hunting leather +9def, +5% slash resist or (+8def, +5%slash resist)

sleev/ hunting leather +9def, +5% slash resist or (+8def, +5%slash resist)

legg/ hunting leather +9def, +5% slash resist or (+8def, +5%slash resist)

glove/ hunting leather +9def, 12dex or (+8def, +10dex)

boots/ hunting leather +9def, +15% move or (+8def, +15%s move)

shield/ 100% shield +3 Passive defence +30def or (+3 passive defence +25def)

weapon/ +12int +6all stat +35% mr

amul/ +12int +6all stat +35% mr

Ring*2/ +24int +35% mr

Creating a character is not all I think about lv75, Know how to play because the character and got to meet the good ones to items, I always tell people the guild.
SB lv75 is not everything Major items to try and figure out how to play your character.
High resource use, I have a build farm
The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Beula » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am

I thought that Belssing of the Oak and Blessing of the Grove didn't stack?

BeanCurd
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by BeanCurd » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Beula wrote:I thought that Belssing of the Oak and Blessing of the Grove didn't stack?
I think your right.

Water
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Water » Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 am

Beula wrote:
Water wrote:I always liked to use a deflar to farm/pl with. Would box a looter an a summoner then just sit there self targeted macro running fire aoe hp drain aoe. I did a lot of farming on Oblivion so the fire dmg was a plus and he drew a lot of aggro.
HP drain AoE eh? Only vamp mages have access to that... either way a def sent would have been better. Nyth rune, holy expose, little bomb, nyth rune, nyth rune, mana drain repeat.
Yeah I forgot Temp only had the single target drains. Take out the self target crap just set the macro to change targets an mix the drains with the fire aoe/fire dot. An on my farmer temp I always used Runed of Int jewelery so I never ran OoM.
AKA Viscuss

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton

TheWhopper
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by TheWhopper » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 pm

never made a toon to farm but my elf sent and neph mage doomy did a good job.

GenieHakeem
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by GenieHakeem » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:08 pm

I have always been interested in theives, the thought of taking something out of someone's inventory is just top-notch to me.

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Khal » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

GenieHakeem wrote:I have always been interested in theives, the thought of taking something out of someone's inventory is just top-notch to me.

I do that when i kill them.
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

GenieHakeem
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by GenieHakeem » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Khal wrote:
GenieHakeem wrote:I have always been interested in theives, the thought of taking something out of someone's inventory is just top-notch to me.
I do that when i kill them.
True, I've done this way too, but never have I taken something from a living victim and left them in the same manner I found them in (minus item(s)).

Da12ksider
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Da12ksider » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Neph Mage Lock was always fun considering you could actually rape people if they tried to kill your group.
Confessors get the job done as well. I think my personal favorite for farming was Human Nuke sent w/ lootbot. For PL i'd say elf nuke druid.
I'd say it comes down to personal preference. Everyones got their own flavahh
-Express Tunnel Service-

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Beula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:13 pm

For farming Oblivion I used a human deftinel.
For anywhere else I used a human druid (extra trains were nice).
If I'm plvling on server up a neph wizadry based wizard.

ALWAYS bring a vamp full str scoutl loot bot along with the summon rune if you can get it.

Thoron
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Thoron » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I usually played with 3 or 4 friends so we would have a pretty large farming group lol. We all mostly duel boxed as well. I would be on a Sent/Thief, member #2 Prelate/Assassin #Jumby who only played his damn ranger #3 Priest/Vamp Belg scout #4 Aracoix bow scout or SD scout. Had one group on macro while we ran around on our rogues killin' fools
~Retribution~

Thoron
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Thoron » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Beula wrote:For farming Oblivion I used a human deftinel.
For anywhere else I used a human druid (extra trains were nice).
If I'm plvling on server up a neph wizadry based wizard.

ALWAYS bring a vamp full str scoutl loot bot along with the summon rune if you can get it.
^^^
~Retribution~

GenieHakeem
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by GenieHakeem » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Da12ksider wrote:Neph Mage Lock was always fun considering you could actually rape people if they tried to kill your group.
Confessors get the job done as well. I think my personal favorite for farming was Human Nuke sent w/ lootbot. For PL i'd say elf nuke druid.
I'd say it comes down to personal preference. Everyones got their own flavahh
I haven't really heard a contender besides huntress for PL bot

Kinslayer
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Kinslayer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Vamp Scout max str (generally add a legendary or godly str) with a Belgosch rune, as looter, sentinel, prelate.

For start-up though, whatever carries a lot.
Scorn GL
I offer you our contempt.
The scorn of genius is the most arrogant and the most boundless of all scorn.

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Water wrote:
Beula wrote:
Yeah I forgot Temp only had the single target drains. Take out the self target crap just set the macro to change targets an mix the drains with the fire aoe/fire dot. An on my farmer temp I always used Runed of Int jewelery so I never ran OoM.

U could always use high spir templars(like..not really high but unusually), and then spam powers more. I ran one sometimes(i think the one im rolling is going to end up spir heavy) and u do hit harder than other temp builds, especially on oblivion.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Karantar
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Karantar » Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 am

Druids 4tw sometimes combined with prelate for more fun. tripple boxing good old times...

Omnius
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Omnius » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:21 pm

BullMoose wrote:as I recall at server up neph lock is the way to go. The lack of hi level trainers makes druids & sentinels pretty gimp.
As a rule, I take any advice bullmoose has to give. Except when it comes to trolling other people. Then I take his advice and troll anyway.

Youngin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Youngin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Human Sent or Human Druid either work fine with a High str scout for loot. :lol:

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by ARMS » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:26 am

The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

travisdh1
Snobo
Snobo

Post by travisdh1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:00 pm

For first starting on a server, human rouge ranger w/duel axes. Tried one on the public preview before Christmas. Only got him to 48, but I was around 1700 def with the +8 def MA available. No need to get runes for track = you get back to town with your loot intact. Str based means you can carry a LOT. I didn't get to the glass weapons dealer while it was around, but the damage output was amazing for an R4. If I clicked on a weapon power the mob was dead before the effect applied.

Newbie isle can be a bit of a pain just because you don't have much health or damage output yet.

Loogie
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Loogie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:25 pm

did you go rogue for the better stamina on ranger? Am wondering why rogue than fighter... Track would ensure you'd see any non-scouts approaching, does rogue really increase def that much?

Amaz
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Amaz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Loogie wrote:did you go rogue for the better stamina on ranger? Am wondering why rogue than fighter... Track would ensure you'd see any non-scouts approaching, does rogue really increase def that much?
The defense bonus is the same. Its more that Fighter d-stance drops your damage (loss of attack speed, loss of ATR) and worse still have a snare associated with them which makes it hard to stay in contact with your target. Fighters are really designed to be played in o-stance where they gain a lot of damage from increased attack speed and damage. Rogues also get dodge which complements a defensive build nicely.

Just because you can see someone approaching on track doesn't mean you can get away from them.. the centaur barb is still going to be bad news for the fighter, where as the rogue will just stealth and walk away.
find / -name \*yourbase\* -exec chown us:us {} \;

Return to “In-Depth Class Discussion”