Any old QFT members

find a guild or recruit players
Post Reply
shadowboxer
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Any old QFT members

Post by shadowboxer » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Telar, Enzo, Ipath ... Hit me up if your alive and kicking
Express Tunnel Service - Vengeance/Carnage Server
QFT - Mourning Server

Armegeddon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Armegeddon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 am

Selenia and BSR have posted on the Crowfall Forums, Selenia more recently.

Outkil
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Outkil » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Selenia is also playing Magic Bane

Reaper989
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Reaper989 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:08 am

Outkil wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm
Selenia is also playing Magic Bane
Blood of the Dragon is pretty sick for it's cost without any requirements. Granted you'd think Irekei LA would've had one of the lowest dex hits, as it does not have a MA/HA option.

Only other race I can think of without a racial armor is Shade, at least Mino has HA, which you'd think by now we'd have a helm (topaz crown, obviously HA only) and greaves (centaurs have them so why couldn't a mino?...) to make up for their lack of hood. Not that I expect it, just pointing it out.

Granted Shade armor would be interesting to see.

seven
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by seven » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 pm

There are a few of us playing Magicbane periodically. What up Shadowboxer!

shadowboxer
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by shadowboxer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:54 pm

seven wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 pm
There are a few of us playing Magicbane periodically. What up Shadowboxer!
Yooooooooo Seven! Long time, how is MB? Telar was over here 2 years back, is he over there too?
Express Tunnel Service - Vengeance/Carnage Server
QFT - Mourning Server

shadowboxer
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by shadowboxer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Outkil wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm
Selenia is also playing Magic Bane
Is Telar playing MB?
Express Tunnel Service - Vengeance/Carnage Server
QFT - Mourning Server

Sylate
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm
Location: Prescott, AZ

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Sylate » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 am

shadowboxer wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm
Outkil wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm
Selenia is also playing Magic Bane
Is Telar playing MB?
Nope.
Image

Enzo
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Enzo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Good to see you guys! I need a home!
-Enzo the baker-
-Guardians of Destiny-
-QFT-

BratsCankill
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by BratsCankill » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Reaper989 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:08 am
Outkil wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm
Selenia is also playing Magic Bane
Blood of the Dragon is pretty sick for it's cost without any requirements. Granted you'd think Irekei LA would've had one of the lowest dex hits, as it does not have a MA/HA option.

Only other race I can think of without a racial armor is Shade, at least Mino has HA, which you'd think by now we'd have a helm (topaz crown, obviously HA only) and greaves (centaurs have them so why couldn't a mino?...) to make up for their lack of hood. Not that I expect it, just pointing it out.

Granted Shade armor would be interesting to see.
Shade racial black dragon plate would be swell. Maybe also a black/dark gray leaf scale set for MA. Dark studded leather for LA.
Image

trueromeo6
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by trueromeo6 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Wait Brats, you playing? Any other OCC playing?

FosterCoxx
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 am

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by FosterCoxx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:33 pm

I am here, Trying to get Splice,Harsh and Fei to play who you with in came?

trueromeo6
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by trueromeo6 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Im currently rockin OCC tags, tagged under Carebears Under New Tags atm, south desert message any1 from the guild and itll mostly be me

trueromeo6
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by trueromeo6 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Message me on Romeo on discord.

Whodini
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by Whodini » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:10 pm

no but had quite the battles with them.Under WarPigs tags

BratsCankill
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: Any old QFT members

Post by BratsCankill » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:10 am

trueromeo6 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm
Wait Brats, you playing? Any other OCC playing?
Not really, just no time.

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't the thread I responded to :lol:
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Ardan Guild Hall”