Design Team Ap

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
GasMan
Snobo
Snobo

Design Team Ap

Post by GasMan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

1. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on? I have played since 04. I started on Vengeance then went to Mourning and i have played on ever server after when they came up.

2. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
I have been an IC in almost every guild i have been in and I have never dupped so I am a pro at farming and know most zones and camps very well. The mechanic that I would be more knowledgeable in would be farming lol I know what stat runes drop off certain zones and camps, which camps have no agro so they are easy to farm and what mob type should be and what they drop for junk. My most valuable asset as a player would be that I am always willing to help those who need it.

3. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information? I assume there is some kind of structured way to do this, this is a vague question to me but I
will do reports however the team seems fit, ie word doc. verbal, email or posting on the forums.

4. What are your preferred methods of communication? (I.E. Ventrilo, MSN, Skype, IRC, etc) I prefer Vent but the others are on the table as well.

5. What sets you apart from another applicant to the Design/Test Team? My extensive knowledge of mob placement and loot tables including contracts and stat runes.

6. Please provide your age, location, which languages you speak and amount of time able to dedicate to the project. I live in OK, I am 38, I only speak English and I can put in 40 hours a week since my job only takes me four hours to per night.

p.s. I didn't get a chance to play the whole time during the stress test but all of the zones that I leveled in were inaccurate. I am by no means bashing anyone for that, you guys have done a great job! However I think I can help to get the game closer to the way it was when it went down.

Return to “Design Team Submissions”