ShadowWalkers--Bignukes-GL

Bignukes
Snobo
Snobo

ShadowWalkers--Bignukes-GL

Post by Bignukes » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi I am the Guild Leader of ShadowWalkers. I would love to get my guild into closed beta. I myself have played the game since release and alot of my guildies have as well.We are not new to this, we know the game very well and would be a good addition to cb for testing and finding bugs. We love banes, mines and pvp as much as the other guys. About ShadowWalkers; My wife, Khloie and I formed SW I think around 2005 or so just to mess around with city stuff to see how it was then before we knew it we got to about 2 or 3 groups of ppl and from there we just kept growing. We've always been an independent nation. We do not cup with others. We are just a group of people that like to have fun and we'd love to help the Dev team get the game up and running again. Here are a list of names that I have so far that would love to play ShadowBane again;

Bignukes
Khloie
Halls
Lewie
Lepo
Rashakas
Mercenary
Amber
Zmblain
Venom
TheMightyZim
tasslehoff

Thank you,
Bignukes

Candi
Retired Test Team Lead
Retired Test Team Lead

Re: ShadowWalkers--Bignukes-GL

Post by Candi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you for applying but at this time your guild won't be participating. We might consider more guilds for entry into CB later on in the phase depending on server resources.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14494

Return to “Guild Closed Beta Submissions”