Dragonscale Training

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Dragonscale Training

Post by Scorpionsold » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 am

Sorry this is the second time you have seen my guild i couldnt post so I asked my inner circle to do it. But this is my Vision upon my members and why they should be in beta.

Here a little something about my guild Dragonscale Training, we started as a small addition to Castle Dragonscale but with the help of all players we were able to acquire a guild tree. Here is a little background on our guild Dragonscale Training was created to facilitated new and returning players with the support to re adjust to the game in a friendly environment, we strive to be a group of helpful individuals who are here to help anyone with an interest in furthering the goal of a fully functional Shadowbane. We have a large member base located all over the globe. We utilize a Monarch style form of leadership to minimize on drama and have a voip network set through a dedicated Teamspeak server and being able to communicate calling monsters or people but in the end we simply level up and laugh and chat about life and enjoy the game. We all have been here since the shutdown in April of 09 some of our members where even participants of the pre launch beta, we hope to bring the game back to its glory days allowing it to grow and prosper.

The reason in which we want to participate in Shadowbane beta is that many of us where beta testers before, we strive to grow and become bigger and extent our hands out to anyone in need. With me starting my first year in collage for computer programmer and many others being well with computer. We all have practicapted within many beta's reaching from Lord of the Rings Online Or Dungeons and Dragons which are 2 of the most popular games for several years. Expect Bug reports weekly even if everything is fine we will still post and allow you to know so.

I Apoligze from sending in my guild twice, but i would like to introduce my group of Trustworthy guildmates:
-Scorpionsold
-deathkill718
-Meke
-zdavood
-Coldpoison
-Stormwald
-Haters

-- Thank You, Hope to here that my guild has made it within the beta
-Scorp

P.S any questions feel free to email my at natecoppen@yahoo.com I will reply when I can.
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: Dragonscale Training

Post by Scorpionsold » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:55 pm

add takycro1 please he just let me know he will be joining me thoughout this process
Thank you
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: Dragonscale Training

Post by Scorpionsold » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:19 pm

kopko
munkst
Carbonnn
Shadowglade
Volcan
Thank You thats all

Return to “Guild Closed Beta Submissions”