how in the hell

low-moderation forum
Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

how in the hell

Post by Hidetade » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:16 pm

did TA get an R7 tree already? is that even possible? we've not missed a single timer on the tree upgrades but we are only headed to 6...something smells Skah! here :shock:

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM

chimpy
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: how in the hell

Post by chimpy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Hidetade wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:16 pm
did TA get an R7 tree already? is that even possible? we've not missed a single timer on the tree upgrades but we are only headed to 6...something smells Skah! here :shock:
First to plant, they got the reward

peekachew
5v5 Champion
5v5 Champion

Post by peekachew » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:42 pm

How's the server holding up ???

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Hidetade » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:13 am

chimpy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm
Hidetade wrote:
sounds like you guys have logical thought processes down pat over here.

chinese are biggest faction in the game's existence & 99% of the time 1st to plant a tree. sounds totally logical to give them a bonus/reward for being biggest :lol:

Reaper989
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Reaper989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:16 am

Hidetade wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:13 am
chimpy wrote:
Hidetade wrote:

chinese are biggest faction in the game's existence & 99% of the time 1st to plant a tree. sounds totally logical to give them a bonus/reward for being biggest :lol:
It's a preview run, I doubt we are keeping these trees, even if we are... upgrading is hardly going to cost much with the current gold rate.

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Hidetade » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:23 am

Reaper989 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:16 am
Hidetade wrote:
chimpy wrote:

It's a preview run, I doubt we are keeping these trees, even if we are... upgrading is hardly going to cost much with the current gold rate.
it's such impeccable logic tho, reaps. i mean, wouldnt you want to give the largest faction in the game a bonus to get them going? i mean, i know i would personally.

:roll:

Reaper989
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Reaper989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:07 am

Hidetade wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:23 am
Reaper989 wrote:
Hidetade wrote:

it's such impeccable logic tho, reaps. i mean, wouldnt you want to give the largest faction in the game a bonus to get them going? i mean, i know i would personally.

I agree it isn't exactly ideal, either way if they're the largest nation they'll get smacked around like always. The problem is keeping them down :D

Reaper989
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Reaper989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Mukbang wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:05 pm
Hidetade wrote:
Reaper989 wrote:

We all know you played on Test server for 95% of your sb tenure so this Preview probably feels like hardcore Skah! to you but I promise it's meaningless. Anyone upset over gooks having free Skah! on a week long test server needs to closely examine their priorities.

Test was alright actually until about the 4th reset, population dropped considerably from 1k+ to less than 500 quite quickly. Which of course dropped from there, it had it's moments tho.

Was fun roaming on live to fight CN and a few zergtard nations, granted I admit there were times where I questioned if the people there actually played the game before.... but I always forgot less experienced players focus on extremes rather than efficiency.

Reaper989
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Reaper989 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 am

Mukbang wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:00 pm
The population isn't what made Test a joke server, it was the "Test" designation. One guild just refused to acknowledge that everyone they fought regularly was just there to, take a guess... TEST specs and builds. You know, the specs and builds too stupid or troll to waste Live resources on so you went Test where gold and levels were easy to determine if the build was Skah! or worth rolling on a real server. No one cared about Test server except the one guild of nobodies that "dominated" SB's dregs before quitting when faced with the prospect of playing against actual coordinated pvp guilds.

None of it matters anymore obviously it's just an apt explanation for why a couple people are so disproportionately and irrationally butthurt over free Skah! being given out on a preview server we all know will be wiped before launch while the rest of us couldn't care less. Personally, I'm just glad the asians are the ones thoroughly testing tedious city maintenance and vendor rolling mechanics so the rest of us that didn't get free Skah! can focus on find bugs everywhere else.
Eh having them test city issues won't really do much unless they report it, but yes any complaints about 'free' anything in this version is hardly much of an issue.

Granted I do admit Devs PVPing kinda seems silly unless they are using non-resource rolled gear.

Granted going through the zones is painful when NPCs in camps are not matching that of live. Abilities/spells missing from certain NPCs, level of NPC not matching that of live so camps are either extremely better off or worse off when XPing, and of course NPCs which clearly have jacked up stats for no reason while one "like" it dies with 20% of the other's HP.

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Hidetade » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Mukbang wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:05 pm
Hidetade wrote:
Reaper989 wrote:

We all know you played on Test server for 95% of your sb tenure so this Preview probably feels like hardcore Skah! to you but I promise it's meaningless. Anyone upset over gooks having free Skah! on a week long test server needs to closely examine their priorities.

damn. i will just take solace in the fact that during my 5% time on live, i still managed to become a better player and also managed to have higher notoriety than you. people know me all over the internet under the same handle, i'm not some slimy slug that coddles to someone else's nutsack while claiming supremacy.

worship noted.

ps who r u? lol

Return to “Ardan Political”