Horse Charter Sac Sader

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Horse Charter Sac Sader

Post by Moco » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 am

Kris wrote:PoM is a terrible spell.
This
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Dyson
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Dyson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:56 am

A Champion of the Sun has stated his opinion on the matter and a 5v5 Tournament Winner has reaffirmed it. There can be no dispute.
Crazy Talk GL

Omnius
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Omnius » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Vivitron wrote:I tried a novel build enabled by the last patch, found that it works in practice, and shared it. Your telling me that what I really want is a cookie cutter build. That the proven build can't work. That I should excuse your inability to understand how changes increased this build's viability because comparing this patch to last is apples to oranges.
I'm saying that one person and his one guildmate calling a build proven is hardly proven especially in slight of the various glaring defects and subpar numbers.

Omnius
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Omnius » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Kris wrote:
Omnius wrote:Reading further back, it's clear you neglected to have a group heal for preferential reasons, which basically means you built a group character and decided to skip a key group power.
PoM is a terrible spell.
And a dedicated support toon with no group heals at all is a terrible gimp.

Dyson
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Dyson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Omnius wrote:
Kris wrote:
Omnius wrote:Reading further back, it's clear you neglected to have a group heal for preferential reasons, which basically means you built a group character and decided to skip a key group power.
PoM is a terrible spell.
Further evidence of yet another veteran player who lacks understanding of the current metagame and environment and presumes to know better.

No doubt we'll be seeing lots of deflocks and healer channies from your guild. Get updated, son.
Last edited by Dyson on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Talk GL

Kris
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Kris » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Omnius wrote:
Kris wrote:
PoM is a terrible spell.
k

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Omnius wrote:
Kris wrote:
PoM is a terrible spell.
Please do explain how it makes them terribly gimp sir.
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Rambow
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Rambow » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 am

Vivitron wrote:[ Image ]

Wore double con scepter, double con rings, charmed/con neck. Probably should have exchanged 2 con suffixes for bleed. With 8 def/5 resist armor (with 8/windlords of course, but wearing a helmet not a hat), and a def/pd shield you break 1800 def when you drop to dstance, and have 75/50/50 melee resist if you take all one suffix, or you can spread it. Sacs for a little over 800. ~4500 hp/~5100 raged.

You're most effective when you can be chaining sac. It has half the range of a typical heal so position yourself accordingly.

Blessing of the healing hands is an ~80% percent heal, but its range is about 10 units. Occasionally you get a chance to % someone who is standing right on top of you, but that opportunity was rare enough that I ended up using it on myself to negate sac damage in some fights.

On arac I suspect that it usually makes more sense to build a dwarf and ignore defense, but this build was effective given the lore restrictions and the play style of our opponents. If I ever remade a similar character I might focus more on its damage: I was not a priority target in the eyes of most guilds.

Charter Specific Decisions:
No bard -> Taint of Madness, Beorc Rune, Benediction of Saint Lorne (damage chant)

Defense Specific Decisions:
Lucky, training HA past 100%, defense prefixes on armor and shield, Holy Mantle (self def buff)
How can you even play with that ugly UI?

Hedge
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Hedge » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Vivitron wrote:[ Image ]

Wore double con scepter, double con rings, charmed/con neck. Probably should have exchanged 2 con suffixes for bleed. With 8 def/5 resist armor (with 8/windlords of course, but wearing a helmet not a hat), and a def/pd shield you break 1800 def when you drop to dstance, and have 75/50/50 melee resist if you take all one suffix, or you can spread it. Sacs for a little over 800. ~4500 hp/~5100 raged.

You're most effective when you can be chaining sac. It has half the range of a typical heal so position yourself accordingly.

Blessing of the healing hands is an ~80% percent heal, but its range is about 10 units. Occasionally you get a chance to % someone who is standing right on top of you, but that opportunity was rare enough that I ended up using it on myself to negate sac damage in some fights.

On arac I suspect that it usually makes more sense to build a dwarf and ignore defense, but this build was effective given the lore restrictions and the play style of our opponents. If I ever remade a similar character I might focus more on its damage: I was not a priority target in the eyes of most guilds.

Charter Specific Decisions:
No bard -> Taint of Madness, Beorc Rune, Benediction of Saint Lorne (damage chant)

Defense Specific Decisions:
Lucky, training HA past 100%, defense prefixes on armor and shield, Holy Mantle (self def buff)
Homie I really like your UI. Setup so neatly that's dope.
"I don't really do that much besides smoke because that's what happens once you win at all aspects of life effortlessly." - Hedge
Your signature contains 420 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 69.

LDY
Snobo
Snobo

Post by LDY » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Kris wrote:
Omnius wrote:
Kris wrote:
PoM is a terrible spell.
k
ELITE OF NZSP 雷电

xulei801015
Snobo
Snobo

Post by xulei801015 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:10 pm

leaning more towards the fact you can tell it's from a recording
火车

Nin
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer