Best race for Druids?

Caarn
Snobo
Snobo

Best race for Druids?

Post by Caarn » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:58 am

What race to you think is the best when it comes to making druids? and why?

Personaly I cant realy deside. I have been playing alot of diffrent builts for druids and I find them all good in their own way. Aelf and Elf gets an higher int wish is good when it comes to making dmg, but they are a bit glassy. Human gets desent int and con, so its a bit give and take there. Cent has the best con so you can take more dmg yourself if you solo pvp or farm/PL, but you need alot på int runes to get the int up imo.

I played elf when i first started playing druids, and liked the dmg it did. When i moved over to Aelf to get alittle more health and almost the same int and dmg. When the new servers started I played human and cant druids, and imo i found a good ballanse in both, but what do you guys thing?

GoldenChild
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: Best race for Druids?

Post by GoldenChild » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 pm

I like human druids. Druids have so many good toys to put points in.

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Human and Centaur are amazingly solid choices, but I'd have to say Aelf would be the best due to there kiting ability & great stat layouts
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

ARMS
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ARMS » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

I thinking olddays elv druid so might but ubi cutting minus druid spec

I think now farming = human

Solo field = centaur/ elv

no rune farming toon = elf
The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

Jambi
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by Jambi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:15 am

ARMS wrote:I thinking olddays elv druid so might but ubi cutting minus druid spec

Agree with Arms here.
Now I miss my Human Druid...... :(

BeanCurd
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by BeanCurd » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm

i just miss farming in general :(

Skippy
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Skippy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:32 am

Jambi wrote:
ARMS wrote:I thinking olddays elv druid so might but ubi cutting minus druid spec

Agree with Arms here.
Now I miss my Human Druid...... :(
i second this.

for farming/PLing i think a human is best
for small scale pvp centaur or aelf
nuking off walls at a bane, elf(cause it doesnt matter how much you die, just how much you kill)

Reaper989
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Reaper989 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 pm

I could have sworn I just select "Reaps" at creation....

Nah but in all seriousness, if you want a druid you have to look at what you want.

Kiting like a boss and have tons of HP/Mana? Centaur

Best heals/damage without losing durability and amazing amount of skillpoints? Human

Snarebreak/Immunity to help kiting? Aelfborn

Want to suck really bad? Elf (180 int is not worth being squishy as hell, you can do it better with 140 or 160 int on any of the other choices.)

I'd only choose Human and Centaur, if I need a snarebreak/immunity then I must be running solo because anyone with dispel effect/debuff can handle that. But then again I don't feel aelfborn is needed outside of 1v1 or if there is an aelfborn spec, why? Because Centaur does it better, end of story.

But what will I choose 9/10 times? Human, unless I feel Centaur is needed. Centaur will most likely be my main with my new template I have tho. Well, after I run the numbers on DPS/trains/HPS/HP/MP/SP differences.

GenieHakeem
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by GenieHakeem » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 pm

When I played I used a centaur druid, was handy for the speed and health. It was mainly to farm and PL my alternative toons. I enjoy the saved time when checking on respawns and item camps of the like, also didn't hurt if I needed to catch up to something like a player who is running from my barbarian.

Beula
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Beula » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:21 pm

GenieHakeem wrote:When I played I used a centaur druid, was handy for the speed and health. It was mainly to farm and PL my alternative toons. I enjoy the saved time when checking on respawns and item camps of the like, also didn't hurt if I needed to catch up to something like a player who is running from my barbarian.
But you don't need speed when you sit in one spot plvling. Yeah it helps you get there faster, but just log a full str vamp scout with the summon rune and chain yourself in.

GenieHakeem
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by GenieHakeem » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Beula wrote:
GenieHakeem wrote:When I played I used a centaur druid, was handy for the speed and health. It was mainly to farm and PL my alternative toons. I enjoy the saved time when checking on respawns and item camps of the like, also didn't hurt if I needed to catch up to something like a player who is running from my barbarian.
But you don't need speed when you sit in one spot plvling. Yeah it helps you get there faster, but just log a full str vamp scout with the summon rune and chain yourself in.
True. Speed was it's big plus, mostly for checking camps than PL.

Da12ksider
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Da12ksider » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Beula wrote:
Obviously if you're gonna just sit in one spot and Plvl Elf with godly int would be the way to go.
Or Human i suppose. Idk whenever i used to PL i had a healbot/mino carry bot so i always rocked the elf high int kaboom droods
-Express Tunnel Service-

GenieHakeem
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by GenieHakeem » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Da12ksider wrote:
Beula wrote:
Obviously if you're gonna just sit in one spot and Plvl Elf with godly int would be the way to go.
Or Human i suppose. Idk whenever i used to PL i had a healbot/mino carry bot so i always rocked the elf high int kaboom droods
Yeah nukebuild I think is the way to go for druid PL

Beula
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Beula » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Da12ksider wrote:
Beula wrote:
you can get some decent def on an elf and completely ignore the heal bot, mine never needed it. Besides a full str scout loot bot is superior to the mino one. GM track ftw, not to mention stealth to avoid mob aggro.

Da12ksider
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Da12ksider » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Beula wrote:
Da12ksider wrote:
Beula wrote: But you don't need speed when you sit in one spot plvling. Yeah it helps you get there faster, but just log a full str vamp scout with the summon rune and chain yourself in.
you can get some decent def on an elf and completely ignore the heal bot, mine never needed it. Besides a full str scout loot bot is superior to the mino one. GM track ftw, not to mention stealth to avoid mob aggro.
Interesting idea. Never really thought about a high str scout bot. I like that actually. But ya i only took the healbot out after they fixed lizards :P
-Express Tunnel Service-

GenieHakeem
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by GenieHakeem » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Da12ksider wrote:
Beula wrote:
Da12ksider wrote: Obviously if you're gonna just sit in one spot and Plvl Elf with godly int would be the way to go.
Interesting idea. Never really thought about a high str scout bot. I like that actually. But ya i only took the healbot out after they fixed lizards :P
^+1

whoever27
Snobo
Snobo

Post by whoever27 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Human and Centaur

HoneyBee6
Snobo
Snobo

Post by HoneyBee6 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 pm

human

Coolwatersx
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Coolwatersx » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Cent>Human>Aelf>Elf

All situational, of course.

bksvqb
Snobo
Snobo

Post by bksvqb » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

It's all a matter of preference, but I alway enjoyed my Cent Druid- It could PL/Farm if you really needed it too but was pretty successful pvping. I hated being on a character purely built for pve, I always wanted to be able to defend myself.

Braxis
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Braxis » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

The last few druids I built before the game went down were all aelf. PvE and PvP both went well for me. High def, con/int build and you get snare immunity.

Hunt
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Hunt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 pm

max dex and go two swords, hit stuff and look cool at the same time, what not to likey?

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Hunt wrote:max dex and go two swords, hit stuff and look cool at the same time, what not to likey?
no passive defs is no likey
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Hunt
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Hunt » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 am

Moco wrote:
Hunt wrote:max dex and go two swords, hit stuff and look cool at the same time, what not to likey?
I'm not being serious but you know

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 am

Hunt wrote:
Moco wrote:
YO DONT SAY!?!?!?

Koryphaia
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Koryphaia » Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Human FTW!

cent's not bad either...

Extra trains and good even stat distribution make Human the best option in my opinion for PL, Farm, and PVP.

GenieHakeem
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by GenieHakeem » Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 am

Elves > Human

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 am

Moco wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Moco wrote: no passive defs is no likey
YO DONT SAY!?!?!?
how bout serious! If all these pl druids are going some dex why not go w/ the druid sword? it gives u atr/def and you get dammage. If you go elf or aelf you can use the resist debuff and nuke harder and dot harder in pvp. or human.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 am

tooshifty wrote:
Moco wrote:
Hunt wrote: I'm not being serious but you know
YO DONT SAY!?!?!?
how bout serious! If all these pl druids are going some dex why not go w/ the druid sword? it gives u atr/def and you get dammage. If you go elf or aelf you can use the resist debuff and nuke harder and dot harder in pvp. or human.
derpppppppppppppp read his post before the quotes

crazydrummer522
Snobo
Snobo

Post by crazydrummer522 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

interesting info

Return to “Healer”