2ghetto4u!

Post Reply
Zergs
Icy Troll
Icy Troll
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

2ghetto4u!

Post by Zergs » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 am

If you're getting sick of all the coix bs :lol:

-------The Basics---------

Race: Half Giant
Class: Fighter
Profession: Huntress

------Applied Runes-------

Taught by Master Thief
Lightning Reflexes
Tough as Nails
Fleet of Foot
Great Constitution
Archer
Undead Hunter
Gladiator
Commander

----------Stats-----------

Strength: 55/145
Dexterity: 85/85
Constitution: 160/160
Intelligence: 85/85
Spirit: 28/60

----------Skills----------

Toughness 90% (48 trains)
Wear Armor, Medium 100% (68 trains)
Way of the Gaana 127% (105 trains)
Bow 132% (105 trains)
Archery 95% (60 trains)

----------Powers----------

Amazon's Endurance 40 (Grand Master)
Grace of the Panther 1 (Untrained)
Phaedra's Fury 40 (Grand Master)
Call the Sky's Fury 40 (Grand Master)
Vashteera's Blessing 21 (Journeyman)
Precision 20 (Journeyman)
Consecrate Weapon 20 (Journeyman)
Take no Prisoners 20 (Journeyman)

x2 CON/Ganna Rings
Charmed/+6 all Amulet
Peerless/Proc Hunty Bow

For some reason calc didnt factor Ganna suffix into dmg and atr so that bit is most likely completely off. If the rest of calculations are correct this is what you should get:

5507 HP
527 MP
511 SP

1429 atr
79-338
95-408 (Take no Prisoners)
106-454 (Grace of the Panther)

If you don't want procs you can easily switch UH with BH for see invis and proc bow with Ruin.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Beula » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 pm

I'd pick between dex for damage or int for nukes/procs. But that's just me. Also how many times will you be able to cast your nuke without running OOM? I'm guessing 7.

Zergs
Icy Troll
Icy Troll
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Zergs » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Beula wrote:I'd pick between dex for damage or int for nukes/procs. But that's just me. Also how many times will you be able to cast your nuke without running OOM? I'm guessing 7.
I've tested the returns from going max dex or max int and I didn't like the results... that is if the calcs are working properly. Maxing both would of course yield the best result, which would leave me with very little to invest in con and the price of the build I'd mostly use for fun would be highly unreasonable. No idea how many times would I be able to cast honestly. I'm used to run/walk/cast tactics so unless you counted that in my guess would be few more than 7.

Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1619
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Pollarixie » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Hahahaha.

WIP
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by WIP » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am

Pollarixie wrote:Hahahaha.
This......sigh

Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1619
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Pollarixie » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm

My aelf has a phenomenal state spread, birds blow.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Beula » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Zergs wrote:
Beula wrote:I'd pick between dex for damage or int for nukes/procs. But that's just me. Also how many times will you be able to cast your nuke without running OOM? I'm guessing 7.
I've tested the returns from going max dex or max int and I didn't like the results... that is if the calcs are working properly. Maxing both would of course yield the best result, which would leave me with very little to invest in con and the price of the build I'd mostly use for fun would be highly unreasonable. No idea how many times would I be able to cast honestly. I'm used to run/walk/cast tactics so unless you counted that in my guess would be few more than 7.

I use the walk tactic as well but your mana Regen will be crazy low on a fighter with a small mana pool and no mr jewelery

Zergs
Icy Troll
Icy Troll
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Zergs » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am

Pollarixie wrote:My aelf has a phenomenal state spread, birds blow.
lol

Zergs
Icy Troll
Icy Troll
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Zergs » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am

Beula wrote:
Zergs wrote:
Beula wrote:I'd pick between dex for damage or int for nukes/procs. But that's just me. Also how many times will you be able to cast your nuke without running OOM? I'm guessing 7.
I've tested the returns from going max dex or max int and I didn't like the results... that is if the calcs are working properly. Maxing both would of course yield the best result, which would leave me with very little to invest in con and the price of the build I'd mostly use for fun would be highly unreasonable. No idea how many times would I be able to cast honestly. I'm used to run/walk/cast tactics so unless you counted that in my guess would be few more than 7.

I use the walk tactic as well but your mana Regen will be crazy low on a fighter with a small mana pool and no mr jewelery
True it won't be much but jewelery isn't set in stone and can be easily switched. First time I made this toon it was with int/Ganna rings. HP dropped to 5.1k so it's bearable. Being a fighter, o-stance compensates a bit for the lack of nuking damage.

Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1619
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Pollarixie » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 am

So you did roll this toon at some point in time?

SwordFish
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by SwordFish » Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 am

looks good
Image

grimj
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by grimj » Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 pm

cool

Tahllol
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:08 pm
Location: Anchorage, AK

Re: 2ghetto4u!

Post by Tahllol » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Hmm, I think someone can't read, this is the rogue section not fighter section.

Post Reply

Return to “Rogue”