Wererat

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Wererat

Post by Beula » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Rogue only... right?

Siren
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am
Location: Incoming

Re: Wererat

Post by Siren » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Ya :)

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 am
Location: SOUTH KOREA
Contact:

Re: Wererat

Post by ARMS » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Beula wrote:Rogue only... right?
Races Available
Human
Shade

Classes Available
Assassin
Ranger
Scout
Thief

Disciplines Prohibited
Huntsman
Saboteur
Werebear
Werewolf

;)
Image
The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2973
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Wererat

Post by Deathmarch » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 am

Nevermind.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Beula » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I've looked at the wiki and I think it's incorrect. I'm almost 100% certian a fighter ranger cant take it.

Vlaad
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Wererat

Post by Vlaad » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Beula wrote:I've looked at the wiki and I think it's incorrect. I'm almost 100% certian a fighter ranger cant take it.
Every few months this BS seems to reappear. You are wrong. Fighter Rangers most definitely CAN take Wererat. I guess its because the other three option are rogue only but fighter Rangers can take the disc also.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Beula » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm guessing a mage assasin can as well? Are you sure it's not rogue only? I dont know why but I remember seeing rogue only on it before. Maybe I've lost what little bit of my mind I had left.

Vlaad
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Wererat

Post by Vlaad » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

I can only assume a Mage Assassin can take the disc but I have no clue as to why you would (melee proc MA?) since you cannot cast spells in form. I have made WR Figther Rangers before.

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm
Location: New York City & Phoenix, AZ

Re: Wererat

Post by Moco » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 am

Beula wrote:I'm guessing a mage assasin can as well? Are you sure it's not rogue only? I dont know why but I remember seeing rogue only on it before. Maybe I've lost what little bit of my mind I had left.
MA can but won't do you any good :cry:
Image
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Siren
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am
Location: Incoming

Re: Wererat

Post by Siren » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Vlaad wrote:
Beula wrote:I've looked at the wiki and I think it's incorrect. I'm almost 100% certian a fighter ranger cant take it.
Every few months this BS seems to reappear. You are wrong. Fighter Rangers most definitely CAN take Wererat. I guess its because the other three option are rogue only but fighter Rangers can take the disc also.
I thought WereWOLF was available to fighter rangers. Oh well whatever.

Vlaad
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Wererat

Post by Vlaad » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Siren wrote:
Vlaad wrote:
Beula wrote:I've looked at the wiki and I think it's incorrect. I'm almost 100% certian a fighter ranger cant take it.
Every few months this BS seems to reappear. You are wrong. Fighter Rangers most definitely CAN take Wererat. I guess its because the other three option are rogue only but fighter Rangers can take the disc also.
I thought WereWOLF was available to fighter rangers. Oh well whatever.
Rangers can be all three were disciplines as both fighter and rogue

Thorskyl
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Thorskyl » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Should be opened up to warriors imo, no reason whatsoever to make a Shade as it is.
Image

Unknewn: "QFT reported dozens of sotds doing illegal actions such as childish racism, all those accounts permabanned"

Xemise: "I've said this since day 1, Thorskyl is the biggest douche bag I have ever met in this game."

Vlaad
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Wererat

Post by Vlaad » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Thorskyl wrote:Should be opened up to warriors imo, no reason whatsoever to make a Shade as it is.
I agree. Further I think all were disciplines should get onme more profession to choose from

Gimpulse
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Wererat

Post by Gimpulse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

I took wererat on my shroudborne MA for the movement speed back before travelling stance was in the game...

Fun times. I may reroll this character just for Skah!.

coolstream
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1772
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Wererat

Post by coolstream » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am

I always wished you could stack wereform runes so you could make a ranger transformer...
Image
"If I don't know what I'm doing, my enemy certainly can't anticipate my future actions!"

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

yea fighter rangers can take it. I've made one before, you can get some lolz damage on bow but you're a bit squishy.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Beula » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

This thread made it almost a full year without a post.... you must play a necromancer.

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Beula wrote:This thread made it almost a full year without a post.... you must play a necromancer.
haha, well I was really drunk friday so chances are I didn't even notice the posting date.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

TooT
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

Re: Wererat

Post by TooT » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 pm

were-rat fighter rangers are awsome...just because they can break 2k dmg with a bow.
Image
Not so proud owner of Anti Nephi Lehi Training city on Brialla...
Seriously I should have spent that time farming people and not mobs.

BeanCurd
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 pm
Location: Seattle, Wa

Re: Wererat

Post by BeanCurd » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

TooT wrote:were-rat fighter rangers are awsome...just because they can break 2k dmg with a bow.
SS plz?
Image

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm

BeanCurd wrote:
TooT wrote:were-rat fighter rangers are awsome...just because they can break 2k dmg with a bow.
SS plz?
lol I wont put up an SS cause I'm really lazy but i logged mine on and FMed the bow/went ratform/hit weapon style (ratform100%dmgboost)/ostance/ratdmgboost (30%)/priestbuffs/140 base dex/20dex rings/rangerbuffs=

282-1175 dmg

Oh ye, wearing medium armor.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Riffats
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1037
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Re: Wererat

Post by Riffats » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 pm

damn, hit a toon with find weakness and a pierce expose, can you say 3 hit
Hidetaed wrote:That doesn't count
"You guys registered the last day, and then dominated the tourny."-Konyg
"I don't know who that Grump guy is... but he complains a lot"-Telemakus
"You assraped us hard"-Blyster
Image

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Riffats wrote:damn, hit a toon with find weakness and a pierce expose, can you say 3 hit
Just wish Fw didn't break ratform. You can pierce expose, load up the next 100% style, Fw and let it loose. But that'll drop you down 50 dex. Could be a little fun.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Equastro
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Equastro » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Telemakus wrote:
Riffats wrote:damn, hit a toon with find weakness and a pierce expose, can you say 3 hit
Just wish Fw didn't break ratform. You can pierce expose, load up the next 100% style, Fw and let it loose. But that'll drop you down 50 dex. Could be a little fun.
Or you could cast FW, then go in rat form and do all the fancy stuff!

cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2878
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

Re: Wererat

Post by cashmoneyflow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Equastro wrote:
Telemakus wrote:
Riffats wrote:damn, hit a toon with find weakness and a pierce expose, can you say 3 hit
Just wish Fw didn't break ratform. You can pierce expose, load up the next 100% style, Fw and let it loose. But that'll drop you down 50 dex. Could be a little fun.
Or you could cast FW, then go in rat form and do all the fancy stuff!
Wr takes forever to cast, you could prob do that against some incompetent people but anyone smart would interrupt you....popping werewolf however. On my bm ranger I can style for over 1k out of form.
Image
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.

TooT
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

Re: Wererat

Post by TooT » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am

mmmm..don't forget the honed saphire bow.
p.s. people like me never take screen shots of shadowbane. It wasted precious time that would otherwise be spent makeing new memories of fresh corpses.
Image
Not so proud owner of Anti Nephi Lehi Training city on Brialla...
Seriously I should have spent that time farming people and not mobs.

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 pm

TooT wrote:mmmm..don't forget the honed saphire bow.
p.s. people like me never take screen shots of shadowbane. It wasted precious time that would otherwise be spent makeing new memories of fresh corpses.
lol. yea the bow I used was FMed but not saphire. I dunno the dmg dif between the 2 bows, I imagine that would add a little bit more
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: Wererat

Post by Cryfowl » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Telemakus wrote:
BeanCurd wrote:
TooT wrote:were-rat fighter rangers are awsome...just because they can break 2k dmg with a bow.
SS plz?
lol I wont put up an SS cause I'm really lazy but i logged mine on and FMed the bow/went ratform/hit weapon style (ratform100%dmgboost)/ostance/ratdmgboost (30%)/priestbuffs/140 base dex/20dex rings/rangerbuffs=

282-1175 dmg

Oh ye, wearing medium armor.
And exactly how does ratform grant you +100% dmg boost? ? ? ? lol are you making this up as you go along ?
Skreet shape will give you +55 dex towards your Def/dmg/atr but that's hardly +100% dmg boost when your toon's dex is already over 200. It's more like +25% dmg buff

assuming max Dex jewels / priest buffs / FM hone you're looking at:

cast Brialla's Zeal (+50% dmg) cast Skreet shape (+55 Dex) O stance (+35% dmg) Teeth of the Swarm (+30% dmg) skreet teeth (-41 pierce resist - no need for FW) + Weapon powers (+225% dmg on some hits - not all ) (you can stack up to 3 - 75% ones if you are good)

It's damn fine damage for a solo toon sure but it's not a consistent 2k every shot. At best you might approach 2k every other or every 3rd shot simply because your weapon powers have cool downs.

And why MA? Def or resists?
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***
Image

Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Telemakus » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Cryfowl wrote:
Telemakus wrote:
BeanCurd wrote: SS plz?
lol I wont put up an SS cause I'm really lazy but i logged mine on and FMed the bow/went ratform/hit weapon style (ratform100%dmgboost)/ostance/ratdmgboost (30%)/priestbuffs/140 base dex/20dex rings/rangerbuffs=

282-1175 dmg

Oh ye, wearing medium armor.
And exactly how does ratform grant you +100% dmg boost? ? ? ? lol are you making this up as you go along ?
Skreet shape will give you +55 dex towards your Def/dmg/atr but that's hardly +100% dmg boost when your toon's dex is already over 200. It's more like +25% dmg buff

assuming max Dex jewels / priest buffs / FM hone you're looking at:

cast Brialla's Zeal (+50% dmg) cast Skreet shape (+55 Dex) O stance (+35% dmg) Teeth of the Swarm (+30% dmg) skreet teeth (-41 pierce resist - no need for FW) + Weapon powers (+225% dmg on some hits - not all ) (you can stack up to 3 - 75% ones if you are good)

It's damn fine damage for a solo toon sure but it's not a consistent 2k every shot. At best you might approach 2k every other or every 3rd shot simply because your weapon powers have cool downs.

And why MA? Def or resists?
It's called
Rat-Lord's Guile
"Weapon Power and Defense Debuff"
You must be transformed to activate this power
Granted: Level 45
Power Rank: 40 ( Grand Master)
Focus Skill: Way of the Rat
Flagged As: Skill (does not cancel effects which are cancelled by spellcasting).
Stamina Cost: 25
Casting Time: 0.2 seconds
Recycle Time: 20.0 seconds
Generates Hate: Moderate
Power User Requirements: You must be in one of the two wererat forms to use this power.
Mode Required: Combat Mode Only
Requires Hit Roll: No
Target and Range: Self/No target
Immediately Applies Effect(s):
Attack Bonus: + 100.2%
Damage Dealt: + 100.2%
Effect ends if affected attacks (swings his weapon)
Effect ends if affected unequips any piece of equipment
Dispel Tags: Combat
On Next Combat Swing Apply Power:
Starting Power Rank: 10 ( Apprentice)
Casting Time: 0.8 seconds
Generates Hate: No
Requires Hit Roll: No
Target and Range: Monsters or Players (10 Units)
Can affect caster and group members.
Applies Effect(s): (From Power Ranks 10 to 40)
Duration: :09 to :15 seconds (at power ranks 10 to 40)
Stackability:
Stack Category: DefenseDebuff
Stack Rank: 0
Stack Rule: Standard (When stack categories and ranks are equal, then the most recently cast spell will only succeed if its spell power is greater than or equal to the existing spell's power).
Defense Penalty: -11% to -41% (from power rank 10 to 40)
Dispel Tags: DeBuff, Effect.
And I made no claim that this toon would hit consistently for 2k. I just posted a toon up that I have rolled on CB and showed what the dmg styled/priest buffed/self buffed looked like.

I think you must be rusty to forget that weapon powers add damage.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Wererat

Post by Beula » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Telemakus wrote:
Rat-Lord's Guile
"Weapon Power and Defense Debuff"
You must be transformed to activate this power
Granted: Level 45
Power Rank: 40 ( Grand Master)
Focus Skill: Way of the Rat
Flagged As: Skill (does not cancel effects which are cancelled by spellcasting).
Stamina Cost: 25
Casting Time: 0.2 seconds
Recycle Time: 20.0 seconds
Generates Hate: Moderate
Power User Requirements: You must be in one of the two wererat forms to use this power.
Mode Required: Combat Mode Only
Requires Hit Roll: No
Target and Range: Self/No target
Immediately Applies Effect(s):
Attack Bonus: + 100.2%
Damage Dealt: + 100.2%
Effect ends if affected attacks (swings his weapon)
Effect ends if affected unequips any piece of equipment
Dispel Tags: Combat
On Next Combat Swing Apply Power:
Starting Power Rank: 10 ( Apprentice)
Casting Time: 0.8 seconds
Generates Hate: No
Requires Hit Roll: No
Target and Range: Monsters or Players (10 Units)
Can affect caster and group members.
Applies Effect(s): (From Power Ranks 10 to 40)
Duration: :09 to :15 seconds (at power ranks 10 to 40)
Stackability:
Stack Category: DefenseDebuff
Stack Rank: 0
Stack Rule: Standard (When stack categories and ranks are equal, then the most recently cast spell will only succeed if its spell power is greater than or equal to the existing spell's power).
Defense Penalty: -11% to -41% (from power rank 10 to 40)
Dispel Tags: DeBuff, Effect.
What's that have to do with it? I must be missing something

Post Reply

Return to “Assassin, Harbinger of Death”