Rogue bard questions

QuiteGoneJin
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Rogue bard questions

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 am

Thinking of a rogue blademaster bard, wondering....

1: Can rogue bards get "Anthem of Avoidance" or just mages?

2: Does "Ballad of Beregund the Bold" persist through dmg? Or drop when hit.

3: Can "Dread Dissonance" drop natural, or unnatural fliers? At how many trains? and is that a dumb idea for a rogue bard with only 70-90 trains in the focus line? Meaning, will I even have the atr?

4: do "Baleful Battlehymm" and "Chant of the Titans" stack with conc?

Thanks kindly.
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Rogue bard questions

Post by tooshifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:51 am

1. Only mages
2.It will run 30s. It will also recycle. It wont recycle if u cast another spell afterwards.
3. Can drop unatural flyers as long as they get stunned. If anything a few poonts help...also 115 baedsong for invul yo.
4.no

i think im right. I may have mixed up a name buti doubt it.

ps restotative melody stacks with glad now
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Steffa97 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:45 am

QuiteGoneJin wrote: 3: Can "Dread Dissonance" drop natural, or unnatural fliers? At how many trains? and is that a dumb idea for a rogue bard with only 70-90 trains in the focus line? Meaning, will I even have the atr?
With 70 to 90 trains in your focus you should be alright as far as ATR is concerned. With 70 int you're at 97-117% focus with 70 and 90 trains respectively. Not to mention BM def cut (-31%) and Feint (always warrants at least 1 point on non-proccing toons IMO) you should be fine. 5 trains is all it takes to drop unnatural flyers. Don't worry about DPS, all you're using this for is a ground.
Bards also have access to a root and snare that also drops unnatural flyers.

QuiteGoneJin
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:25 am

tooshifty wrote: 2.It will run 30s. It will also recycle. It wont recycle if u cast another spell afterwards.
just to clarify. I can still get the run buff if I get hit as long as I'm not casting another spell? What if I was to hit sprint then this chant, do they stack? What about weapon powers, do they stop the chant? immediately or does it just not recycle? BM rogue bards seem more interesting the more I look at them.
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."

QuiteGoneJin
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 pm

tooshifty wrote:

Bards =/ Gladiator.

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:05 am

QuiteGoneJin wrote:
tooshifty wrote: 2.It will run 30s. It will also recycle. It wont recycle if u cast another spell afterwards.
just to clarify. I can still get the run buff if I get hit as long as I'm not casting another spell? What if I was to hit sprint then this chant, do they stack? What about weapon powers, do they stop the chant? immediately or does it just not recycle? BM rogue bards seem more interesting the more I look at them.
I actually gave u ancient info.....i saw ballad and thought chant...like it used to be. It is actually a 1min run buff now and does not stack with sprint. It works exactly as sprint does but last longer and has a longer cooldown.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:11 am

QuiteGoneJin wrote:
tooshifty wrote:

Bards =/ Gladiator.
I dont know what that means...but im aware bards cant apply glad. Get ur buddy to hit u with it though and u have 425 regen potential....or 600% if ur neph.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “Bard, Keeper of Lore”