Full Metal Jacket Archmage Channy

mstrwayne
Snobo
Snobo

Full Metal Jacket Archmage Channy

Post by mstrwayne » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:27 am

Back in the day I played an archmage channy on Mourning named Draja. I used a template called the full metal jacket channy, It was awesome, wasn't so much a glass cannon. Hit like two semi trucks. I lost my copy of the template does someone have a copy of the template, all the gear was important it was all damage reduction and resists gear. I really would love to find the template again. I wish I could claim being the person who thought the build up but I sure think it was the best channy build ever.

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Re: Full Metal Jacket Archmage Channy

Post by Khal » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Lol, I remember that template. It was by...BazookaTooth (close to that, think I'm a little off). He had/has the sig with Ichi the Killer.
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

mstrwayne
Snobo
Snobo

Post by mstrwayne » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:28 pm

I also noticed that another old Mourning person is on the forums called LongBlade I remember him , in case anyone is curios about the full metal jack channy template here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0bpT-T1BpM to a video that my Channy by the name of Draja shot during a bane on Mourning while we were in a guild called Armageddon that AT created prior to the server being closed, a guild we created to nuke the server. And no Draja died zero times during that bane and had over 25 kills. I always get asked that because Draja is mostly seen at the front of the group even when stacks are being rushed.
Please someone have a copy of that template

Pollarixie
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Pollarixie » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Khal wrote:Lol, I remember that template. It was by...BazookaTooth (close to that, think I'm a little off). He had/has the sig with Ichi the Killer.

I'm surprised that people knew that was Ichi.

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Sek » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:27 am

Pollarixie wrote:
Khal wrote:Lol, I remember that template. It was by...BazookaTooth (close to that, think I'm a little off). He had/has the sig with Ichi the Killer.

I was wandering who the Asian dude in that dude`s sig was.

YOU OPENED MY EYES!
TSCCC IC

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Khal » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:50 am

Pollarixie wrote:

8-)
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

BazookaTooth
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by BazookaTooth » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:50 am

I cant take full claim to that template it was a variation of existing builds at the time. Sadly from patch to patch this build lost its effectiveness over time.

mstrwayne
Snobo
Snobo

Post by mstrwayne » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Bazooka Thank you so much for that template back in the old days. You were like a legend to me back then.it sure made my SB time that much better. I ran across you in game on Mourning one time and you gave Draja a compliment and said you had heard of me that was awesome ( you probably were being nice). That channy did amazing damage and was so survivable it was scary,
One of my favorite times was when AT baned a guild city near our main city that was all Cents, I think they were called Dorf or something like that. They had a full group of mixed cents that they would do a run by the bane stone so we would have to defend it. I stealthed and solo ran in the direction they came from each time, got about a minimap away when they came running up on the way back to the bane stone. I popped out of stealth by casting the archmagee litany of will god spell that gave all the damage increase then cast lightning AOE to stun them, then the fire aoe then some lighting direct damage spells. I dropped some of them and the rest turned tail and ran away, I took zero damage and they never did another run by the bane stone so we could concentrate all of our alts on taking down the tree.
We ended up letting their GL pull some stuff off of their vendors at the end, the Gl walked over to Draja and said the banes against us they had at least one full group assigned to take Draja out but they were never able to. Pop out of stealth where your not expected do massive damage then disappear. I really wish I could remember the guild name of them but they were not that good of pvp players

Return to “Channeler, Weaver of the Tapestry”