Dalagars best meat killing channy ever!!

sbgamer
Snobo
Snobo

Dalagars best meat killing channy ever!!

Post by sbgamer » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:49 pm

When u make this channy u need to go irekie take all the int runes u can at the beginning then take the precise rune once ur in game go all int when that is maxed go all dex and the left over point u have throw them into con reason being you are going to be a glass cannon with reasonable hp.

equipment
you will need a sundancer, undead hunter, and goldy int for this toon, train your 2 ice bolts as far as they will go and your 2 lighting bolts as far as they will go and both ice and lighting aoes then train unarmed combat and sundanceing to the max with the rest of your points get 2 perless of the teir 4 vamp proc and wear 12int 12 dex rings and neck with a 24int hood and a +120mana and 30% mana regan robe with def gloves and def/speed boots.

End result
You will be able to sneak up on a meat toon ice him then stun him with lighting and when he gets in range unload on him with your procs from vamp procs and undead hunter procs

Thoron
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Re: Dalagars best meat killing channy ever!!

Post by Thoron » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 pm

I don't think a channy can take UH, sounds cool though 8-)
~Retribution~

Jambi
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Jambi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Thoron wrote:I don't think a channy can take UH, sounds cool though 8-)
You're correct channelers can't take UH...

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by ARMS » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Jambi wrote:
Thoron wrote:I don't think a channy can take UH, sounds cool though 8-)
You're correct channelers can't take UH...
right. hahaha
The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

Cools
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Cools » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 am

This toon is a very bad idea and will die easily and frequently.

I suggest that nobody take this seriously. It's a silly novelty toon at best. Do not waste good gear or good runes on something like this.
Cools' Real Estate And Mercantile
REPEAL THE GOLD CAP!

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by ARMS » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 am

Cools wrote:This toon is a very bad idea and will die easily and frequently.

I suggest that nobody take this seriously. It's a silly novelty toon at best. Do not waste good gear or good runes on something like this.
So hardcoretic
The Return of the King ASIA, Wrath-Bral-Mourning-Malog-Thurin King's Road _ARMS_

Skippy
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Skippy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am

Cools wrote:This toon is a very bad idea and will die easily and frequently.

/agree
If you are making a toon like this having no con would be the last thing you want. Sneaking up on a meat toon with a channy is no big deal but to expect that you will be able to proc and cast at the same time before you are seen and killed is sorta suicide. Ive tried it lol. Best bet if you want something like this is to go int/con, especially if your irieki, and cross your fingers. Having dex at this point will only raise your atr but with a true meat toon that doesnt matter cause they are going to fight in off stance and only have like 400-600 def anyways and with an irieki duel wielder youll have more then that with the min dex.

Mac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Mac » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Would be better to fly over, then hover as you nuke the crap outta him :D
My sig gallery / Working Mac client, tested on Mac OSX 10.6: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89741132/Shadowbane.zip
PSD file of guild symbols for crests: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 ... sFINAL.psd

BoneBender
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by BoneBender » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 am

Mac wrote:Would be better to fly over, then hover as you nuke the crap outta him :D
Agreed.
Also, sick sig, Brotha'
winsauce...either that or whiskey but at this time of night who can tell the difference
Jim Reifinger wrote:If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, its all because your tactics suck.

Gahn
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Gahn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 pm

or go elf.. if your going glass do it the best way possible plus take Bladeweaver and get the fire channeler swords...

or go archmage and like the above posters say and nuke from above lol.

Namosa
5v5 Champion
5v5 Champion

Post by Namosa » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:06 am

going sundancer will give you MORE than ENOUGH atr, getting precise is just folly. Reguardless, you should not need ANY dex to bring up your atr, unless for some reason you want to break 3k, obviously int/con build, khans I would just save cash and get the two from sdr for like 30 less atr

SB Character Creator
EXCEL http://www.tinyurl.com/sbcharcreator
Open Office http://tinyurl.com/sbcharcreator-OO

Shadowbane client DL (PW: shadowbane)
Direct Download

ARMS
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by ARMS » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am

ireki channy is good blance

Xergoos
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by Xergoos » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 am

if you want to have good channy:

Irekei
sundancer
bloodprophet

now max int some cone - glass cannon
you gave him 2 throwing daggers with proc best is unholy - dunno why but it proc more often than holy on irekei(with max int it hit like 1,4k)

now the tactic is like that:
you pop up at daggers range then you cast lightning and attack with daggers same time - you hit by spells and procs(dagers dont hit high def toons so no chance for proc), dont use electrocude at beggining just wait for meat to came at stun range and stun it then use electrocude, and dance with spells and hit with daggers, if you fight mino use root and hide and attack again.

many times i fought 3 meat vs my channy, dunno why when you casting proccing is more often, so i was able to stun 2 dorfs ,kill mino then dorfs with no problem.

best toon to kill wizards - you take resists for magic then stun, procc, lightning , electrocude, fire dot, all 4k wizards will die 100% even if they teleport and try to heal.

PS. don't fly becaus your throwing daggers will suck stam very fast.
Chet: my arse is clean as can be; its called soap and water scrubbing followed by slathering with cold pressed coconut oil you wish you could have an arse as clean as mine gimp - after another visit.

Mac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Mac » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 am

BoneBender wrote:
Mac wrote:Would be better to fly over, then hover as you nuke the crap outta him :D
Agreed.
Also, sick sig, Brotha'
winsauce...either that or whiskey but at this time of night who can tell the difference
Thanks ;)
My sig gallery / Working Mac client, tested on Mac OSX 10.6: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89741132/Shadowbane.zip
PSD file of guild symbols for crests: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 ... sFINAL.psd

far
Snobo
Snobo

Post by far » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

This is a pretty terrible toon in a lot of ways and thinking that it could somehow kill a meat toon would only be if, in the most unlikely event, you ran into a lone barbarian or warrior in the open field and you flew over him and nuked him while he just sat that and could not ground you. Of course, you aren't a natural flyer so you need to encounter a lone warrior, who, somehow hasn't taken a dark knight yet or blood horn so now, in this fantasy encounter you are running into an r2 warrior who hasn't trained his DK stun. If you are running around on this toon looking for these lone, stunless warriors to try to gank then you swim in open waters with thieves and scouts, both of which you would never hit and could not escape from unless you thankfully managed to get your root off and ran like hell before a scout killed you with his bow.

Let's say you still wanted to make this toon just for the novelty sake, then there is a well known build very similar to this, which is the elf or irekei fury. The reason why it is moderately successful is because of their procs. Why, on god's green earth would you choose an unholy or vampire proc, when you have an expose to lightning? This is how the Fury can pull this off so the irekei channeler can open with the expose to lightning and start hitting them with their fists. I did not understand why you would want to open with the icebolt, considering you are building a melee channeler and you need to be right next to him, why snare him? Realistically you are only going to get 1 spell off before the warrior rapes you with his DK stun and power block, so you better expose him to lightning for 5 seconds and pray to the shadowbane gods that you somehow proc enough to do 6000+ hp before your expose wears off. Of course, you could hope that your r7 toon runs into these lone r2 warriors and then you might stand a chance.

If you put an int of the gods on this toon and rolled peerless of tier 3 proc khans on this toon, then you are must be really well off and bored as hell because this toon is going to be used as a dueling only novelty and still get beat most of the time in duels. Build the fury at least so you can see the big proc numbers FROM A DISTANCE before you get an axe to the face.

Sorry I wrote so much on this, I just wanted to clearly illustrate to anyone new to the game that if you try to build this toon you will be sorely disappointed.

Whoopin
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Whoopin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

DK stun range < top tier flight.

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Khal » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:08 pm

lol
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

Return to “Channeler, Weaver of the Tapestry”