HG nukesader ?

Abso
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

HG nukesader ?

Post by Abso » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 pm

I wonder what would the mana pool and the censure / 2h sword dmg be with that toon with HR+con/int gear.
And what would be its melee and spell ATR in precise stance (+21.25%) with The All-Father's Shield (+25%) up...

-------The Basics---------

Race: Half Giant
Class: Fighter
Profession: Crusader

------Applied Runes-------

Precise
Tough as Nails
Knight
Bounty Hunter
Legendary Intelligence
Legendary Constitution

----------Stats-----------

Strength: 60/150
Dexterity: 35/65
Constitution: 175/175
Intelligence: 120/120
Spirit: 30/60

----------Skills----------

Athletics 59% (10 trains)
Toughness 59% (10 trains)
Sword 100% (62 trains)
Parry 47% (10 trains)
Liturgy 125% (90 trains)
Wear Armor, Heavy 100% (62 trains)
Great Sword Mastery 60% (22 trains)

----------Powers----------

Blessing of the Healing Hands 40 (Grand Master)
Aid to the Faithful 40 (Grand Master)
Benediction of Saint Lorne 40 (Grand Master)
Consecrate Weapon 2 (Novice)
Censure 40 (Grand Master)
The All-Father's Shield 40 (Grand Master)
All Father's Retribution 40 (Grand Master)
Noble Inspiration 20 (Journeyman)
Trip 20 (Journeyman)

Malv
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: HG nukesader ?

Post by Malv » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Mana would probably be around 700ish w/ noble inspiration.

All-around atr would be incredibly low, even with int/lit jewels I can only imagine your atr breaking 2k with rage.

Your melee damage might be "okay" considering you'll be running a 50% damage chant, but still pretty low compared to a str/con version. Your Censure/Darius' Fist damage would be pretty low with only 120 int and no power damage boost.

I think you'd be more pleased with a healer based dwarf version of this if it's what you're dead set on.

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Coolwatersx » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

An elf mage with one holy resist ring will out regen your damage.

Fighter nuke saders need big help. There's a thread about it someplace around here.

longblade
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by longblade » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Coolwatersx wrote:An elf mage with one holy resist ring will out regen your damage.

Fighter nuke saders need big help. There's a thread about it someplace around here.
The help they get is the melee and proccing damage they can also dish out, as well as their very hard to killness. That being said, HG, Nuke, and sader sound like a very bad trio.

I suggest you train sword mastery in addition to G. Sword Mastery to get at least a little more melee dps. Lvl 35 in both is BIG melee dps lovn.

Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Steffa97 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm

longblade wrote:
Coolwatersx wrote:An elf mage with one holy resist ring will out regen your damage.

The help they get is the melee and proccing damage they can also dish out, as well as their very hard to killness. That being said, HG, Nuke, and sader sound like a very bad trio.

I suggest you train sword mastery in addition to G. Sword Mastery to get at least a little more melee dps. Lvl 35 in both is BIG melee dps lovn.
If you want a HG nuker you're better going huntress.

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Coolwatersx » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 am

longblade wrote:

That's just not what a Nukesader is. At all.

I agree with your ultimate point though: there really is no such thing as a viable fighter base Nukesader. And if that's just the way you think it's "supposed to be," then so be it.

Abso
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Abso » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 am

Thanks for your answers :)

longblade
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by longblade » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 am

Coolwatersx wrote:
longblade wrote: The help they get is the melee and proccing damage they can also dish out, as well as their very hard to killness. That being said, HG, Nuke, and sader sound like a very bad trio.

That's just not what a Nukesader is. At all.

I agree with your ultimate point though: there really is no such thing as a viable fighter base Nukesader. And if that's just the way you think it's "supposed to be," then so be it.
Wanting a HG nukesader is like saying I want a heal ranger. Rangers have more tools than their heal to make them viable. Saders have more tools than their nuke. Both are hybrids, and to ignore all the things that they bring to the table, just to make one thing they can do the sole focus of a build, is the recipe for a poor build. I think saders that focus on nukes, but supplement those nukes with procs, weapon dots, and a strong resists and HR, are very solid.

Abso
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Abso » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 am

I agree with everything that's being said, the goal behind that template was to partly solve the issue of HG crusaders : being constantly snared and kited. And if you take a look at the spells, it's not fully oriented on censure dmg but also on melee dmg (with the rage and dmg chant).
But anyway the reply is no it seems. As simple as that :)
Going Aelfborn would partly solve that kiting issue, but they seem to be really sub-par crusaders.

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Coolwatersx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

longblade wrote: Wanting a HG nukesader is like saying I want a heal ranger. Rangers have more tools than their heal to make them viable. Saders have more tools than their nuke. Both are hybrids, and to ignore all the things that they bring to the table, just to make one thing they can do the sole focus of a build, is the recipe for a poor build. I think saders that focus on nukes, but supplement those nukes with procs, weapon dots, and a strong resists and HR, are very solid.
"Wanting a HG nukesader" is no different than "wanting" any casting hybrid. Like Fighter Warlock, Templar and Sentinel.

Except all of those are viable nukers (even Locks, they aren't very good, but they work) and Fighter Crusaders are not. "They have mele stuff too" is compeletely off point.

A far better Ranger skill to use to compare is GoT, which is about as effective as Censure on a fighter base TBH and has a snare. They both suck and recall that Ranger has access to bow as a high skill level ranged weapon. Sader has only 1 ranged attack, and it sucks donkey balls on a fighter. What you're really saying here is that you think all Fighter Saders should be mele range toons. I just think that's a dumb design.

And that's why nobody plays the damn things aside from as mele toons.

meho
Snobo
Snobo

Post by meho » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm

unfortunately if you're going to nuke as a fighter you better off going aelfborn or human so you get higher def and more damage from you nukes. Now by way the censure scales its possible to do it and have decent damage from nuking but you're probably going realize you're going do more damage relying on procs lol and darius fist . if your honestly going make a built that rely on nukes and proc damage from precise or def stance ill go elf con int ill stack con until con of gods or at least legendary. take bladeweaver and use two procing holy blades i prefer oblivion and vamp procs. ill use int lit jewels to increase that atr. Ill train sader rage damage chant procs since your take lit up any get all father retribution and slashing damage shields from bw. this would pretty much ensure that dagger and unarm rogue would kill themselves trying to fight you. Of course the percent heal lol. I would also train up parry remember since your using class wep you use gs mastery power passive def nullier.

Return to “Crusader, Defender of the Faith”