Suggestions on an aracoix fury

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Suggestions on an aracoix fury

Post by Vampirus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

I can't seem to wrap my brain around a build that won't be gimp. Any suggestions?
High con, low int low spi......no con int spi....help

Vampirus

Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Re: Suggestions on an aracoix fury

Post by Rewen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Well... it's kind of intended to be gimp in the conventional sense. But it has a spammable lightning damage nuke and lightning damage debuffs. Might be a nice combo with druids. It also has a sacrifice spell, so it can help get through mantles.

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Sacrifice scares me as it has so little HPs to start with. will it have different HP, stam, and Mana per level vs its mage counterparts. if so, would it be on par with healer channy? (also, are the AOE group friendly because its a healer?)

LA or MA? or none? (hook up northmans fur so it actually gets used once in SB, Sooooo Sexy) will it have access to wyrmslayer or sactifier? so many questions so little time.

Vampirus

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:28 pm

does the fury rage require trains?

Vampirus

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Spear fury with lots of con
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:47 pm

lol, can they get wyrmslayer? do you have to train the fury rage?

Vampirus

h338154
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by h338154 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I liked the idea of possibly going more melee focused. It would be cool to have gm chant of frenzy but with that def penalty... Theyll still get an atr debuff and a stamina dot (unless the poison one is sorcery/warding reqd?) With the double debuffs high intelligence isnt as important. Block and access to armor sound like good trade offs for losing the Mage class abilities. I am excited to check it out.

Current Furys do not have access to WS to the best of my knowledge. Which does seem odd...

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Khal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Ugh, wrote a long [fluffy bunnies] post, then realize aracoix make healer furies. Gross. Make them Mage, for crowd control.
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I notice with the lack of aoe blind, high def is less useful so gm rage could be funny. A true rage fury, not a dirty defmage......not sure melee is the way to go. I think I will make a gimpy fury barb. Con rage resists nukes. Any suggestions on disciplines. Will they get sanctifier now that they are healer? I assume they will not have access to Mage based diciplines as they are now healer. So as no healer discs have fury as available, will they just not get disks. If options are on the table....Dark knight would be a cool way to give them baby blind without giving them fury aoe blind :)

Can a green name confirm what discs fury healer will get? Thanks

Vampirus

h338154
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by h338154 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Being a lore based healer Aracoix means they'll automatically be granted Savant if Im not mistaken. That stam heal will be nice. Im thinking fury cloth, max block, con/int. I am still wondering how viable going spear would be. I had a spear on my human fury but just assumed get the atr of a low % staff to save trains. Being Healer Id definitely want access to a passive D and since no parry/dodge I think block will win out for me. Without the Blind/aoe blind Ill just hope someone wants to be a dedicated assassin.

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm

do you have a crew running birds? we are looking to grow the Ascended Flock!

I know you devs are uploading the new patch. any chance we can get an update on what discs the healer fury will actually have? If you can, I understand that you are very very swamped.

P.S. You know Northman Fur would look hawt and keep in the fury "feel" a furry fury

Vampirus

KublaiKhan
Snobo
Snobo

Post by KublaiKhan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 pm

It looks like healer furies will get Savant automatically. And then can take any of the discs that are available to aracoix and furies.

Since healers are granted Light Armor, you can probably wear that cool looking Aracoix LA. Having a shield on a fury will be nice as well.
Virhi Rhu'akar

h338154
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by h338154 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 am

We're in the midst of choosing our charter, but its a toss up between two at this point. Bet you can guess one of them ;)

kymatius
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by kymatius » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:53 pm

I would love to play lore and think a Healer base Fury would be amazing...any guilds want another feathered friend?

Vampirus
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Vampirus » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:20 am

The ascended have officially reformed so YES we would love more in the flock! help us subjugate the land walkers :)

hit us up http://wordpress.jubal.com

the Kh'ree will rise

Vampirus

Return to “Fury, Caller of the Storm”