Health Regen vs. Mana Regen

Mantis
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Health Regen vs. Mana Regen

Post by Mantis » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I have some questions for all of you rogue huntress players in regards to regen. On rangers, it's a no-brainer to just put HR on jewelry and hood prefixes. But for huntresses, I've seen a lot of templates that focus on mana regen instead. My question is, how do you guys decide which regen to use? Do any of you GM the HR chant and use MR jewelry? For those huntresses that focus solely on mana regen, how do you keep from dying?

The context for this question is any bow or spear rogue huntress.

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Re: Health Regen vs. Mana Regen

Post by Khal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

If they are going MR, they have 2 ways to not die.

1-kill target AFAP (all that mr for lightning/cold)
2-run the fuck away.

+kiting
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

ScrappyDoo
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by ScrappyDoo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Mantis wrote:I have some questions for all of you rogue huntress players in regards to regen. On rangers, it's a no-brainer to just put HR on jewelry and hood prefixes. But for huntresses, I've seen a lot of templates that focus on mana regen instead. My question is, how do you guys decide which regen to use? Do any of you GM the HR chant and use MR jewelry? For those huntresses that focus solely on mana regen, how do you keep from dying?

The context for this question is any bow or spear rogue huntress.

My rogue hunties for typical everyday running around use either lapis/gaana jewles or resist/gaana jewles and with pierce/crush specced hunty MA with a con/crush resist hood or a con/con hood. I mostly GM the HR buff and then coupled with TaN at creation and glad heal and the hood regen its not a regen that will allow me to stand toe to toe with a melee person but its enough to offset any bow dmg against me(especially with the MA resist) and enough for me to run off and sit for a second or 2 to get enough health back to get back into the fight or if I have a templar DoT or wizzy DoT on me.

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:57 am

ive played about every huntress build ever. My favorites are the casters.

Even if you only have 3.5khp its still veeeeeery helpfull to gm that hp regen buff and use glad.

I wore a mixture of con/ganna/100mana gear and both hp and mana regen.
Granted i liked my builds that used a sleeveless robe the most...because i could wear a double mana robe/double con hood with ma sides and have all con/ganna jewelz...i think i had a mana ring too.

i sat at about 800_900 mana and had a good bit of hp regen still.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “Huntress, Champion of the Amazons”