Couple priest questions

Trynthlas
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Couple priest questions

Post by Trynthlas » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am

...stopped playing in the 2007 timeframe, so I'm a bit out of date on the state of things.

How much spirit (minimum?) would be needed as Aelfborn or Human? Thinking 110/115 base INT then a +30 or +35 rune... then what? Skimp on SPI and build up CON, or leave CON ~100 and bump SPI up to the same range?

Starting runes: Tough Hide or Tough as Nails worth it? Or is Taint of Madness the must-have?

Does anyone train Blessed Purity any more, given ToM and Conc pots?

For a non-stun priest, is it worth 115% Theurgy to get Empowered Healing?
If you're going to 115 to get that anyway, I'd assume it's worth 15+1 for Sanction/PoS even if your ATR isn't awesome?

Edit:
Gear?!? Int/Con/MR or Resists or a mix?

Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Couple priest questions

Post by Hidetade » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Trynthlas wrote:...stopped playing in the 2007 timeframe, so I'm a bit out of date on the state of things.

How much spirit (minimum?) would be needed as Aelfborn or Human? Thinking 110/115 base INT then a +30 or +35 rune... then what? Skimp on SPI and build up CON, or leave CON ~100 and bump SPI up to the same range?

Starting runes: Tough Hide or Tough as Nails worth it? Or is Taint of Madness the must-have?

Does anyone train Blessed Purity any more, given ToM and Conc pots?

For a non-stun priest, is it worth 115% Theurgy to get Empowered Healing?
If you're going to 115 to get that anyway, I'd assume it's worth 15+1 for Sanction/PoS even if your ATR isn't awesome?

Edit:
Gear?!? Int/Con/MR or Resists or a mix?
Theurgy is usually what I "dump" points into at the end after I've gotten it high enough for Incantation of Renunciation. Empowered Healing is largely useless as it is flagged as a "debuff" and not a buff and will be stripped with the first cast of a bard's MCS or a Priest's IoR. I want to say my SPI is somewhere around 70 on my Aelfborn but I'd have to be home to check and be sure (with the Bellugh gear you should have sufficient MR).

Starting runes are another entire discussion and there's probably arguments for various runes in various situations.

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM

Free
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Couple priest questions

Post by Free » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Theurgy only needs to be at 90% anything over is pretty much a waste.

NormanVam
Snobo
Snobo

Причины популярности мясо-яичных кур

Post by NormanVam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:10 am

На сегодняшний день выделяют различный группы птиц, принимая во внимание их продуктовые направления. Существуют мясные, а также яичные породы. В качестве золотой середины можно назвать комбинированные типы.
http://agro-portal.su/

Return to “Priest, Servant of the Divine”