Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post Reply
Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 am

Zeusia has Wings
Female Aracoix Priest


Build 1
Starting Runes
Clever
Tough Hide


Ingame Stat Runes
10/20/30/40 Int
25 Con


End Stats
130 Con
130 Int
70 Spr


------

Build 2
Starting Runes
Taint of Madness
Trained by Master of Arms


Ingame Stat Runes
5/10/15/20/25 Int
10/35 Con


End Stats
140 Con
110 Int
80 Spr


------

Disciplines
Sanctifier or Commander
Savant

------

Skills
Benediction : 69%
Restoration : 90 Trains
Theurgy : 90%
MA : 100%
Block : 90+ Trains

------

Must Have Powers
Tend the Wounded : 40 - Your Main Heal
Grasp of the All Father : 40 - Root
Sanction : 40 - Keeping yourself stun immune and stun'n debuffed focus target
Psalm of Sanction : 1 - No more than one point, you don't want your enemy stun immune
Incantation of Renunciation : 40 - Debuff Dispell
Divine Recovery : 32 - Enough to Unlock GHoT, your second main heal, atleast for me, first tick goes through mantle
Prayer of Recovery : 1 or leftovers, scales poorly, points are better spent in block or restoration
Sacred Healing : 40 - Single Target % Heal, cd lowered to 180 sec's at GM
Benediction of Healing : 1 - Group % Heal
Sacred Rejuvination : 8 - Single Target % Stam, enough to unlock group
Benediction of Rejuvination : 1 - Group % Stam
(Optional)Blessed Purity : 40 - 150% MR Buff, overwrites conc buff, good for infight rebuff

------

Discipline Trains
Litany of Serenity : 20 - Savant 50% MR Buff
The Stare : 1 - Savant Root
Embrace of the Overmind : 1 - Savant Group % Stam (Aracoix Only)
If you choose to take Sanctifier...
Sacred Reinforcement : 1 - Sanctifier Building HoT
Sanctify the Fallen : 1 - Sanctifier Deathshroud Dispel and % Heal (Optional JM)

------

Gear - Resists will Shift Upon Needs
Bellugh Nuathal Armor : Chest/Gloves/Boots
Sacrosanct Priest Armor : Sleeves 5/5, Pants 5/5
Aracoix Scale Amor : Helm 5/5 Resist
Necklace : Charmed of
Rings :
Scepter :
Shield : +3 Passive
(Reason I left Neck and Shield Suffix/Rings/Sceptor blank is that these will change quite frequently depending on what your going to be fighting.)

------


Thank you for the :geek: , feel free to leave comments/suggestions and pm me if you feel that i've left something out.
Edited 2/5/12 - Shield and Disc Trains
Edited 2/6/12 - Helm and added Commander to Disc List
Edited 2/7/12 - added Build 2, added Blessed Purity to Powers
Last edited by Heyzeuss on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rotard
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1152
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:53 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Rotard » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Nice build
Image

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm
Location: New York City & Phoenix, AZ

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Moco » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:32 pm

I like more spirit with a runed hood,BN Gloves & JM savant MR + regular MR, you can work wonders even while flying
Image
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Moco wrote:I like more spirit with a runed hood,BN Gloves & JM savant MR + regular MR, you can work wonders even while flying
Runed Hood? Rather the resists from MA (updated in template as well)

Build does have BN Gloves as Listed

Far as the MR buffs it depends what situation the priest is in if i refine and train them. If I know i'll spend most of the time airborne w/ resist jewls then I might pick them up. Against random meat groups I usually don't train it because i'll probably have MR jewls on.

--Good added thought Moco about the MR buffs since I didn't list them and the increased cost of powers while flying, they are situational for me--
Last edited by Heyzeuss on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zergd
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Zergd » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

You can get a runed cloth hood, but I wouldn't generally recommend it.

You did leave out the bird specific MA hood though.

I would take the +5 block rune at creation because you have lower resists due to the inferior hood. I would also lower your con by 10 and take 12 more spirit. I really like to use "of the gods" suffixes on the scepter and neck almost all the time.

Also, 99% of the time, commander is better than sanctifier.

ManAgainstTime
10v10 Champion
10v10 Champion
Posts: 2256
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by ManAgainstTime » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 am

This is a solid build. I personally like throwing 15 into Sanction and GMing psalm of sanction on a stun priest myself, though. For some reason, people do not like the AoE stun but I have played a stunner since Treachery and they can be a literal game changer when you have AoE'ers, especially in small scale combat.

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am

Zergd wrote:You can get a runed cloth hood, but I wouldn't generally recommend it.

You did leave out the bird specific MA hood though.

I would take the +5 block rune at creation because you have lower resists due to the inferior hood. I would also lower your con by 10 and take 12 more spirit. I really like to use "of the gods" suffixes on the scepter and neck almost all the time.

Also, 99% of the time, commander is better than sanctifier.
:lol: Ya I did forget hood, i'll update that as well.
Commy or Sanc always a toss up, depends what kind of group your running with, it's nice to bring someone instantly back into a mine fight if you don't have a sanc bot in town
130 Con was a comfortable number for me being at 3k health w/o con jewls, and the added 12 spr seems marginal especially since this build doesn't have TaN.
Far as the +5 block rune I didn't feel that it was needed, alot of times you can fly out of danger(all in playstyle), and the amount of block I have mitigates bowr's enough.
ManAgainstTime wrote:This is a solid build. I personally like throwing 15 into Sanction and GMing psalm of sanction on a stun priest myself, though. For some reason, people do not like the AoE stun but I have played a stunner since Treachery and they can be a literal game changer when you have AoE'ers, especially in small scale combat.
If I even say the words stun priest or GM Aoe stun in guild vent I will get flamed for atleast 4 months by Retune alone.

Brickk
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm
Location: Notsuoh

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Brickk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 am

Heyzeuss wrote:
Zergd wrote:You can get a runed cloth hood, but I wouldn't generally recommend it.

You did leave out the bird specific MA hood though.

I would take the +5 block rune at creation because you have lower resists due to the inferior hood. I would also lower your con by 10 and take 12 more spirit. I really like to use "of the gods" suffixes on the scepter and neck almost all the time.

Also, 99% of the time, commander is better than sanctifier.
:lol: Ya I did forget hood, i'll update that as well.
Commy or Sanc always a toss up, depends what kind of group your running with, it's nice to bring someone instantly back into a mine fight if you don't have a sanc bot in town
130 Con was a comfortable number for me being at 3k health w/o con jewls, and the added 12 spr seems marginal especially since this build doesn't have TaN.
Far as the +5 block rune I didn't feel that it was needed, alot of times you can fly out of danger(all in playstyle), and the amount of block I have mitigates bowr's enough.
ManAgainstTime wrote:This is a solid build. I personally like throwing 15 into Sanction and GMing psalm of sanction on a stun priest myself, though. For some reason, people do not like the AoE stun but I have played a stunner since Treachery and they can be a literal game changer when you have AoE'ers, especially in small scale combat.
If I even say the words stun priest or GM Aoe stun in guild vent I will get flamed for atleast 4 months by Retune alone.
I'd do it too. Don't you go on handing out immunities with your featherpriestman.
Image
your stupid an i no it,

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 am

Brickk wrote: I'd do it too. Don't you go on handing out immunities with your featherpriestman.
lol see what i mean, i only said the words, not even going along with it, and bam Brickk is here to strike!

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks for the suggestions/feedback so far, which added a few more updates to the template. Second build for more airborne fights and for the mana abusers, in addittion updated the power section with Blessed Purity. If theres anything else you've feel has been left out let me know.

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2973
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Deathmarch » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am

Hah what a noob I am, I was going to say something about bellugh helm for like a whole 5 seconds before I finished thinking it through. Anyways, I don't see any efficiency issues, and since I've never really built bird priests I can't comment on much else. I WILL say that in the second build, if you can find points for creation for Clever, you can save yourself the purchase of a 5 int rune (which is really hard to find), since Clever costs the same number of stat points.

ManAgainstTime
10v10 Champion
10v10 Champion
Posts: 2256
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by ManAgainstTime » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:55 am

The immunity is the downside. But it works when used right. I've seen it work numerous times. It really all depends on the numbers you're facing and the AoE potency of your group.

If immunity is the counter-argument, then maybe you should disregard the stun priest (with GM sanction) altogether as you can always provide the target with a long immunity. You hit him with a stun, someone in the group hits stun break, congrats, you just gave that target stun immunity.

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Deathmarch wrote:Hah what a noob I am, I was going to say something about bellugh helm for like a whole 5 seconds before I finished thinking it through. Anyways, I don't see any efficiency issues, and since I've never really built bird priests I can't comment on much else. I WILL say that in the second build, if you can find points for creation for Clever, you can save yourself the purchase of a 5 int rune (which is really hard to find), since Clever costs the same number of stat points.
But if you take clever then you'll lose out on 1 spr in the end!!!!

ReTuNe
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1827
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by ReTuNe » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Heyzeuss wrote:
Zergd wrote:You can get a runed cloth hood, but I wouldn't generally recommend it.

You did leave out the bird specific MA hood though.

I would take the +5 block rune at creation because you have lower resists due to the inferior hood. I would also lower your con by 10 and take 12 more spirit. I really like to use "of the gods" suffixes on the scepter and neck almost all the time.

Also, 99% of the time, commander is better than sanctifier.
:lol: Ya I did forget hood, i'll update that as well.
Commy or Sanc always a toss up, depends what kind of group your running with, it's nice to bring someone instantly back into a mine fight if you don't have a sanc bot in town
130 Con was a comfortable number for me being at 3k health w/o con jewls, and the added 12 spr seems marginal especially since this build doesn't have TaN.
Far as the +5 block rune I didn't feel that it was needed, alot of times you can fly out of danger(all in playstyle), and the amount of block I have mitigates bowr's enough.
ManAgainstTime wrote:This is a solid build. I personally like throwing 15 into Sanction and GMing psalm of sanction on a stun priest myself, though. For some reason, people do not like the AoE stun but I have played a stunner since Treachery and they can be a literal game changer when you have AoE'ers, especially in small scale combat.
If I even say the words stun priest or GM Aoe stun in guild vent I will get flamed for atleast 4 months by Retune alone.
Nothing wrong with an aoe stun in caster fights and dont be bad take commander.
Image

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2973
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Deathmarch » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Heyzeuss wrote:
Deathmarch wrote:Hah what a noob I am, I was going to say something about bellugh helm for like a whole 5 seconds before I finished thinking it through. Anyways, I don't see any efficiency issues, and since I've never really built bird priests I can't comment on much else. I WILL say that in the second build, if you can find points for creation for Clever, you can save yourself the purchase of a 5 int rune (which is really hard to find), since Clever costs the same number of stat points.
But if you take clever then you'll lose out on 1 spr in the end!!!!
Imma take back what I said, because you can't actually do that at all because of the 50 spi requirement for taint of madness.

ManAgainstTime
10v10 Champion
10v10 Champion
Posts: 2256
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by ManAgainstTime » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

I think I am actually going to roll one of these during the open beta. I wonder if I can live longer than I typically do on a centaur priest with flight.

Question 1: Which starting rune setup do you prefer?
Question 2: Do you have any screenshots?
Question 3: Is this character actually viable in the air, or do you go through stamina quickly?

Heyzeuss
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: MD

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Heyzeuss » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 am

ManAgainstTime wrote:I think I am actually going to roll one of these during the open beta. I wonder if I can live longer than I typically do on a centaur priest with flight.

Question 1: Which starting rune setup do you prefer?
Question 2: Do you have any screenshots?
Question 3: Is this character actually viable in the air, or do you go through stamina quickly?
1: For server up i'de prefer the second build since the lack of gear, ToM is priceless.
2: Not atm, i've gotten a new computer inbetween 09 and now, sorry.
3. Character is definately viable in the air, with the MR buffs/3 stam heals/pots. And if you play with a competent doomie the job is all the easier.

Free
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Free » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 am

ManAgainstTime wrote:I wonder if I can live longer than I typically do on a centaur priest with flight.
Against a competent guild, probably not, unfortunately. If you get grounded you'll get stuck in that same spot while dropping and could take some serious damage. I've seen some bird priests insta-die waiting to get to the ground :( .
Image

Loogie
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Zeusia has Wings - Aracoix Template

Post by Loogie » Fri May 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Kinda makes you wonder why they even gave Savant disc its own disc weapon, Savant Staff (has +10 to bene and resto, and INT as well). Anyone ever try one of those?
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Priest, Servant of the Divine”