69% Benediction
25%Hammer

Full Buffed and Booned - 5763 461 Stam, 1484a

Powers -

GM Tend the Wounded
GM Group HoT
GM Dispel Debuff
30 Prayer of Mending
32 Divine Recovery (Required for Group HoT)
20 Blessed Mending (Required for PoM)
20 Simerons Song (ClanWarden
13 Sanction (11 Second Stun)
8 % Heal
8 % Stam Heal
1 % Group Heal
1 % Stam Heal
1 Root
1 Clanwarden Ground
1 Santify The Fallen

Gear -

4/4/2 Priest MA
Healer Helm, Chest, and Gloves (15 Resto/Bene, 100 Mana, 25% MR)
Double Resist jewls (Prefered) or Resist/Con
Resist of the Gods Scepter
Double Resist shield

66% Slash, 64% Pierce, 54% Crush - Unhoned.
You should have like 30 something points left with these stats...put them where you wish. I suggest putting them into the stun.
Last edited by Shammy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deathmarch
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Re: Dwarf Heal Priest

Post by Deathmarch » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 am

I always ran OoM with my max int build and was left standing like around like a jackass trying to pot up halfway through mine fights. Luckily it never cost us the battle, but it did cost me my dignity.

Thorskyl
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Thorskyl » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

Can't take commander & sanctifier together. I wouldn't spread my trains the way you did and your numbers are quite fictional (those resists unhoned are definitely not with the elite gear / that health is not with double resist jewels), other than that it's a standard dwarf priest.

Unknewn: "QFT reported dozens of sotds doing illegal actions such as childish racism, all those accounts permabanned"

Xemise: "I've said this since day 1, Thorskyl is the biggest douche bag I have ever met in this game."

Kris
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Kris » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:32 am

I'd have to agree with Thorskyl, the way you have your trains spread is a little bit off from how I would do it, that may just be because it seems like it is an old build though. I'm guessing it is an old build anyways since you are talking about 4/4/2 MA and which was changed out for 5/5 MA a while back. Also blessed mending isn't required for Tend the Wounded, it's required for prayer of mending.

Shammy
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Shammy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:40 am

Kris wrote:I'd have to agree with Thorskyl, the way you have your trains spread is a little bit off from how I would do it, that may just be because it seems like it is an old build though. I'm guessing it is an old build anyways since you are talking about 4/4/2 MA and which was changed out for 5/5 MA a while back. Also blessed mending isn't required for Tend the Wounded, it's required for prayer of mending.
Just one of my many builds, but yes, this was quite a while ago. I can't really remember the exact gear I was wearing in the SS. Fixed the Blessed Mending bit in place for PoM.

Shammy
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Shammy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

Deathmarch wrote:I always ran OoM with my max int build and was left standing like around like a jackass trying to pot up halfway through mine fights. Luckily it never cost us the battle, but it did cost me my dignity.
A bard with the mana chant would fix that.

Deathmarch
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Deathmarch » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 am

Shammy wrote:
Deathmarch wrote:I always ran OoM with my max int build and was left standing like around like a jackass trying to pot up halfway through mine fights. Luckily it never cost us the battle, but it did cost me my dignity.
Not when I'm stuck kiting because it's an XBow thief group. Run in circles, stop to cast PoM/ group HoT, cast TtW, dispel my snare, stun immune, start running again. Lore ftw. Or ftl in my case.

Kris
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Kris » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Deathmarch wrote:
Shammy wrote:
Not when I'm stuck kiting because it's an XBow thief group. Run in circles, stop to cast PoM/ group HoT, cast TtW, dispel my snare, stun immune, start running again. Lore ftw. Or ftl in my case.
Why are you trying to kite x-box thieves in circles? It doesn't seem to make sense to me. Also if you are fighting x-bow thieves, I don't see the reason you would need to cast PoM or the group HoT unless they are very disorganized.

1500 mana would be a decent amount of mana unless you are fighting mana denial groups like warlocks, doomsayers and wizards, where you would want a much larger mana pool. 1500 mana is definitely fine if you have a necro bot, which is something you woudn't find necessarily on lore but much more accessible on ARAC.

Deathmarch
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Deathmarch » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

No, I was in the XBow thief group, not fighting it. I'm not a retard, just bad at conserving mana.

It was especially a problem when we were outnumbered, or had to fight more than one guild back to back. Most of the time I was almost constantly either helping keep our Assassins up or helping keep myself up and mobile, because the assies always got targeted.

Kris
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Kris » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh, I guess I just didn't find the relevancy of you proclaiming your group composition so I figured you had a bad experience kiting one, thanks for clearing that up.

Deathmarch
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Deathmarch » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Lol well you're right, if I had been trying to kite one it definitely would have been a bad experience.

Thorskyl
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Thorskyl » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Kris wrote:1500 mana would be a decent amount of mana unless you are fighting mana denial groups like warlocks, doomsayers and wizards, where you would want a much larger mana pool. 1500 mana is definitely fine if you have a necro bot, which is something you woudn't find necessarily on lore but much more accessible on ARAC.
That's semitrue but a necrobot doesn't make you regen faster, which is the actual problem. It's not problematic to have "only" 1500 mana, it's problematic to stay in longer fights when you've been mananuked and try to recover.

Unknewn: "QFT reported dozens of sotds doing illegal actions such as childish racism, all those accounts permabanned"

Xemise: "I've said this since day 1, Thorskyl is the biggest douche bag I have ever met in this game."

Kris
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Post by Kris » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Thorskyl wrote:
Kris wrote:1500 mana would be a decent amount of mana unless you are fighting mana denial groups like warlocks, doomsayers and wizards, where you would want a much larger mana pool. 1500 mana is definitely fine if you have a necro bot, which is something you woudn't find necessarily on lore but much more accessible on ARAC.
That's semitrue but a necrobot doesn't make you regen faster, which is the actual problem. It's not problematic to have "only" 1500 mana, it's problematic to stay in longer fights when you've been mananuked and try to recover.
That's why I said in situations where you are facing mana denial groups you would want a much larger mana pool. I was saying 1500 is perfect fine especially with a necro bot unless you are facing mana denial groups. Perhaps I wasn't finding the best way to word it but what you are saying was the point I was trying to get across.

Vivitron
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Vivitron » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am

Thorskyl wrote:

I agree with focusing on mana issues on a priest. Casting dispel debuff is one of the most mana intensive activities in the game, and a priest should not have to hesitate to chain cast it. Also priests stick out as a target for mana denial.

Necrobots not upping mana regen is also semi-true; it does up "spell regen." Your right that the priest with a bigger mana pool and regen is better off against mananukes, though.

Reaper989
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Reaper989 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Looks pretty close to what I use for dwarf builds, however, I go with 100 int and more spr. That and more block, only 1-20 trans into the stun, 100% toughness vs 122% since it's not gamebreaking. I believe I had slightly lower con so I was around 5000-5500 HP tho, but had alot more free trains.

ymazaki1
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ymazaki1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:58 am

GM Tend the Wounded
GM Group HoT
GM Dispel Debuff
30 Prayer of Mending
8 % Heal
8 % Stam Heal
1 % Group Heal
1 % Stam Heal
1 Root
1 Clanwarden Ground
1 Santify The Fallen

ymazaki1
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ymazaki1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:58 am

GM Tend the Wounded
GM Group HoT
GM Dispel Debuff
30 Prayer of Mending
8 % Heal
8 % Stam Heal
1 % Group Heal
1 % Stam Heal
1 Root
1 Clanwarden Ground
1 Santify The Fallen

FrankVob
Snobo
Snobo

Dwarf Heal Priest

Post by FrankVob » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:27 am

Too bad its all adventure mode stuff. Pffft... its called Dwarf FORTRESS not Dwarf Adventure

aikonades
Snobo
Snobo

фирма логотип

Post by aikonades » Sat May 18, 2019 11:59 pm

создание сайтов

В процессе создания любого бренда самый важный момент – выбор названия самого бренда. Как его назвать? Одним словом или несколькими? Должно ли это быть русскоязычное название, или мы назовем бренд по-английски и латиницей? Эти вопросы часто становятся камнем преткновения. Вокруг них спорят создатели брендов и стартапов.
Этот этап позволяет сформировать новый конкурентоспособный образ компании, используя визуальные идентификаторы для разработки дизайна бренда. Необходимо понимать, что бренд – это не только лишь логотип и набор фирменной документации. Нам необходимо донести индивидуальные особенности бренда через все возможные и нужные в каждом конкретном случае визуальные идентификаторы.

Return to “Priest, Servant of the Divine”