clanwarden & sent debuffs?

Saal
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

clanwarden & sent debuffs?

Post by Saal » Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Clanwarden holy expose is flagged as a ResistanceDebuff, Sentinel's is flagged as a HolyResistanceDebuff. This is according to MorlochWiki.

Can someone confirm if these are stackable?
Sig by Vervandi
Gooya wrote:This is the most successful troll thread in the whole history of shadowbane.
diesl80 wrote:Please cry somewhere else this game is serious and I take everything here serious.

Hedge
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: clanwarden & sent debuffs?

Post by Hedge » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm

"Shaper's Sanction" is now flagged as a HolyDebuff and will stack with other resistance debuffs not flagged as HolyDebuff.

The wording is strange , but my guess is a holy debuff could only mean towards resistance unless there is like some sort of holy focusline debuff idk; so it wouldn't stack just like the drannok debuff.
"I don't really do that much besides smoke because that's what happens once you win at all aspects of life effortlessly." - Hedge
Your signature contains 420 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 69.

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Moco » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:01 pm

They no longer stack just like the drannok and necro debuff :cry:
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

peekachew
5v5 Champion
5v5 Champion

Post by peekachew » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Moco wrote:They no longer stack just like the drannok and necro debuff :cry:

Such a bonehead move by Wollfpack they should really put this back the way it was imo... its what made holy strong due to the the fact that you could easily resist them but this was the offset to that.

Ajushi
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by Ajushi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Clanwarden shouldn't even exist on arac. it was a bandaid fix for an unworkable charter.
Now you must build the lies you have told.

Cryfowl
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Cryfowl » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Saal wrote:Clanwarden holy expose is flagged as a ResistanceDebuff, Sentinel's is flagged as a HolyResistanceDebuff. This is according to MorlochWiki.

Can someone confirm if these are stackable?
You are right in that according to the wording in MW they should stack however i don't think they do going from memory. I'd appreciate it if someone in CB could verify. I can but ill have to go and train up CW first.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

Hedge
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Hedge » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm

I always w0nder why WP made such strange changes n3ar the end of the game.
"I don't really do that much besides smoke because that's what happens once you win at all aspects of life effortlessly." - Hedge
Your signature contains 420 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 69.

Saal
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by Saal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:11 am

Weird. So that's a near useless debuff for clanwarden and a completely useless on on Drannok (maybe on a vamp fighterlock with unholy procs? Can fighterlocks even take drannok?)
Sig by Vervandi
Gooya wrote:This is the most successful troll thread in the whole history of shadowbane.
diesl80 wrote:Please cry somewhere else this game is serious and I take everything here serious.

Stomplar
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Stomplar » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Saal wrote:Weird. So that's a near useless debuff for clanwarden and a completely useless on on Drannok (maybe on a vamp fighterlock with unholy procs? Can fighterlocks even take drannok?)
Don't believe they can.

Saal
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by Saal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Wow. Ghey.
Sig by Vervandi

budongb
Snobo
Snobo

Post by budongb » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 am

its what made holy strong due to the the fact that you could easily resist them but this was the offset to that.

Return to “Sentinel, Scourge of Chaos”