Vamp Bow Scout

BigDaddy
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: North East UK

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by BigDaddy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Fallen13 wrote:
BigDaddy wrote:
Fallen13 wrote:I haven't seen any vamp scout last more than 30-45 sec vs my human or shade wererat spec'd scout's, even when they have a 20 lvl advantage and get the jump.
You obviously did not meet Durham then. In the last phase she used her Belgosh to continually re-summon her fessor bot and thus always ran with 60 or 70 poison resists. Anyone with a glass bow ended up running, unless they had others with them. Admittedly I won't be able to do this in the next phase, due to one-boxing, but you won't have your Glass bow either by the look of it, so good luck with that higher damage output vs my fort. :D
I started with a vorgrim and upgraded to glass every preview, so yes I will have a poison based bow within 1-3 days and glass within 5-7.
Good luck with the Vorg bow - it's pretty Skah!. Admittedly, it'll hurt a vamp without any extra poison resists but most rogues will kill you still. Also, good luck getting that Glass bow as they are being removed from the next phase by the look of it.
Fallen13 wrote:I just want to take a moment to seriously laugh at the fact that you bragged about what your build did with botted buffs. Something even the most feebly built and incompetent player's can do. The fact that you didn't feel secure enough about your scout build to roll without a full time bot speaks volumes about your pvp skills.
I think you are confused about the rational behind this game. This isn't an honorable dueling game - it's play to crush and I am just using my racial powers to their best effect. It's easy to slag off something that you are unable to do yourself - sour grapes anyone? My bot was there, mostly to counter the Glass bow that you (and many others) were leaning so heavily on. "Something even the most feebly built and incompetent player's (sic) can do".

I will probably summon in a guildie for my fight with you (what a cad) and then laugh over your gravestone while you send me whiny tells.
Fallen13 wrote:But grats on needing other classes support to succeed on your scout, sounds like a superior build to me. LMFAO!

I never claimed to have a superior build - just pointed out that I kicked a lot of Glassbow arse last phase, by exploiting the inherent weakness of poison damage. This is not a solo game; it's all about the classes working together for optimum effect.
Image

Fallen13
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Fallen13 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:19 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
Fallen13 wrote:I haven't seen any vamp scout last more than 30-45 sec vs my human or shade wererat spec'd scout's, even when they have a 20 lvl advantage and get the jump.
You obviously did not meet Durham then. In the last phase she used her Belgosh to continually re-summon her fessor bot and thus always ran with 60 or 70 poison resists. Anyone with a glass bow ended up running, unless they had others with them. Admittedly I won't be able to do this in the next phase, due to one-boxing, but you won't have your Glass bow either by the look of it, so good luck with that higher damage output vs my fort. :D
Your posting about how boss your toon is with one breath and then talking about needing bot buffs in the next. My post was in reference to Starfish's comment.
Starfish wrote:
Aracoix and Vampire are the superior scout races in most real situations. Aelfborn can definitely be viable, but not optimal when compared to the other 2. Vampire bring unique utility and the ability to turn any 1v1 into a 2v1; it's an auto win against any other class/race or scout in the game, and the Aracoix brings unparralled killing ability whilst also being the only viable flyer --> suddenly melee toons and thieves aren't a threat.
Which is untrue a wererat human or shade scouts correctly spec'd is superior in dmg, speed, defense, to both vamp and bird. Then you say...
BigDaddy wrote:I will probably summon in a guildie for my fight with you (what a cad) and then laugh over your gravestone while you send me whiny tells.
LMFAO do you even realize the topic at hand is 1v1 build superiority, saying your gonna get your big brother to beat me up because you got your fangs clipped 1v1 proves nothing and makes you look like a wuss gimp really. Try arguing with the topic next time instead of trying to flex your epeen online, to make up for that tic tac your rocking in RL.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."
Image

Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm
Location: New York City & Phoenix, AZ

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Moco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Durham & Fallen13 both have suck [fluffy bunnies] scouts. /endthread
Image
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"

BigDaddy
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: North East UK

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by BigDaddy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:08 am

Fallen13 wrote:LMFAO do you even realize the topic at hand is 1v1 build superiority, saying your gonna get your big brother to beat me up because you got your fangs clipped 1v1 proves nothing and makes you look like a wuss gimp really. Try arguing with the topic next time instead of trying to flex your epeen online, to make up for that tic tac your rocking in RL.
Haha - congrats on not tackling any of the points I made and resorting to personal insults. :D The topic is "Vamp bow scouts" so I am right on topic there. You don't get to redefine the topic to your liking, I'm afraid.

The summon ability is part of a vamp bow scout's arsenal and to argue that to use it makes me a wuss, makes you look stupid, imo.

For a person unable to summon on his toon to argue that "summoning is gimp" is such a clear case of sour grapes, it's a slap in the face. It would be like me suggesting that using the wererat's expose is evidence of a lack of skills, cos the rest of us don't "need" one. Pathetic.
Image

Fallen13
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Fallen13 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
Fallen13 wrote:LMFAO do you even realize the topic at hand is 1v1 build superiority, saying your gonna get your big brother to beat me up because you got your fangs clipped 1v1 proves nothing and makes you look like a wuss gimp really. Try arguing with the topic next time instead of trying to flex your epeen online, to make up for that tic tac your rocking in RL.
Haha - congrats on not tackling any of the points I made and resorting to personal insults. :D The topic is "Vamp bow scouts" so I am right on topic there. You don't get to redefine the topic to your liking, I'm afraid.

The summon ability is part of a vamp bow scout's arsenal and to argue that to use it makes me a wuss, makes you look stupid, imo.

For a person unable to summon on his toon to argue that "summoning is gimp" is such a clear case of sour grapes, it's a slap in the face. It would be like me suggesting that using the wererat's expose is evidence of a lack of skills, cos the rest of us don't "need" one. Pathetic.
Your lucky you never ran into my Neph staff scout, when grouped with prelate, bard and assassin you wouldn't stand a chance. LMFAO!

Let's not even consider balance class/race/spec vs class/race/spec, we'll just balance toons based on if they can summon and consider the classes they can summon in. I think I'll switch to a vamp scout now and when I see another scout going for the rune dropper I'm closing in on I'll ask him to stop and wait a sec so I can summon another class that balances my scout in 1v1 fights.

Hilarious man!
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."
Image

BigDaddy
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: North East UK

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by BigDaddy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Fallen13 wrote: Let's not even consider balance class/race/spec vs class/race/spec, we'll just balance toons based on if they can summon and consider the classes they can summon in. I think I'll switch to a vamp scout now and when I see another scout going for the rune dropper I'm closing in on I'll ask him to stop and wait a sec so I can summon another class that balances my scout in 1v1 fights.

Hilarious man!
Well if you had a bit more knowledge and experience of Vamp Scouts (the topic) you would know how retarded that sounds. I look forwards to your whiny tells. :)
Image

Fallen13
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Fallen13 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:35 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
Fallen13 wrote:LMFAO do you even realize the topic at hand is 1v1 build superiority, saying your gonna get your big brother to beat me up because you got your fangs clipped 1v1 proves nothing and makes you look like a wuss gimp really. Try arguing with the topic next time instead of trying to flex your epeen online, to make up for that tic tac your rocking in RL.
Haha - congrats on not tackling any of the points I made and resorting to personal insults. :D The topic is "Vamp bow scouts" so I am right on topic there. You don't get to redefine the topic to your liking, I'm afraid.

The summon ability is part of a vamp bow scout's arsenal and to argue that to use it makes me a wuss, makes you look stupid, imo.

For a person unable to summon on his toon to argue that "summoning is gimp" is such a clear case of sour grapes, it's a slap in the face. It would be like me suggesting that using the wererat's expose is evidence of a lack of skills, cos the rest of us don't "need" one. Pathetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."
Image

Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2973
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Deathmarch » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 pm

if you ever see me on track send me a tell, i'll give you time to summon in whoever. i like playing with my food a little, it's no challenge to just eat it in one bite. I also like mild challenges, and killing belgosch a scout is about as far from a challenge as you can get.

DrAvalanche
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 am

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by DrAvalanche » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:40 pm

nvm i think i found my answer

Firebat
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Firebat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 pm

is this build still viable? and for a new player?

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: Vamp Bow Scout

Post by Cryfowl » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Firebat wrote:is this build still viable? and for a new player?
Yes this build is still viable.
No i would not recommend a vamp anything for a new player. You should probably find something more durable like a traditional bird scout template to learn the class on then step up to a vamp.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Scout, Master Pathfinder”