I have no idea what I'm doing

Post Reply
Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Steffa97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 pm

-------The Basics---------

Race: Nephilim
Class: Rogue
Profession: Thief

------Applied Runes-------

Tough as Nails
Healthy as an Ox
Amazing Strength
Great Constitution
Wyrmslayer
Traveller
Gladiator
Bounty Hunter

----------Stats-----------

Strength: 155/155
Dexterity: 15/60
Constitution: 125/125
Intelligence: 100/130 <------Take advantage of Wyrmslayer DoT
Spirit: 15/80

----------Skills----------

Wear Armor, Light 100% (69 trains)
Dodge 121% (90 trains)
Parry 73% (10 trains)
Running 168% (65 trains)
Spear 143% (90 trains)
Spear Mastery 133% (90 trains)

----------Powers----------

Hide 18 (Journeyman)
Sneak 40 (Grand Master)
Coughing Gas 40 (Grand Master)
Crippling Blow 40 (Grand Master)
Backstab 40 (Grand Master)
Open Water Gate 5 (Beginner)
Open Earth Gate 5 (Beginner)
Open Air Gate 5 (Beginner)
Open Spirit Gate 5 (Beginner)
Open Fire Gate 5 (Beginner)
Recall to Runegate 5 (Beginner)
Resist Pain 1 (Untrained)
Call of the Crowd 1 (Untrained)


5/5 pierce resist assy leather vest, sleeves, gloves, legs, 5/windlords boots. 24con rings/ammy. Peerless/proc sliverlance. Crippling blow is key, and CG helps a lot. Wyrmslayer DoT also comes with a GM snare.
I'm making this as soon as I can get resist assy leather.

Image
Image

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Khal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm

What level spear powers do we get again?

Also, drop HaaO, take Warlords Page.

Drop spear mastery by at least 30 points, and pump dodge.
Image
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Khal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm

I'd also do something more like:

WP
TaN
Tough Hide
Traveling performer
35con

133Str
135con
100int

Is the dot worth that much to you? I'd consider refining down to 83int, unless you'll be running around its a proc bot, you won't be gaining a ton from that int.
Image
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?

Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Steffa97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Khal wrote:I'd also do something more like:

WP
TaN
Tough Hide
Traveling performer
35con

133Str
135con
100int

Is the dot worth that much to you? I'd consider refining down to 83int, unless you'll be running around its a proc bot, you won't be gaining a ton from that int.
Well in all honesty 83 int vs 100 isn't that much of a difference. This will get exactly 1 weapon power - drakesbreath. Crippling blow supplies a GM def-cut though and CG provides some extra insurance. -76% defense without touching a weapon power. The extra few points into con sound nice as well.
Image

Cryfowl
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Cryfowl » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 pm

This toon just screams "COME KILL ME !! I AM PURE NOVELTY TOON"

My only question is WHY ? Did you suddenly realize there is a vast shortage of spear toting neph thieves on this server or what ?

@ Steffa
He'll also get the backstabs if he trains them.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***
Image

Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Steffa97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Cryfowl wrote:This toon just screams "COME KILL ME !! I AM PURE NOVELTY TOON"

My only question is WHY ? Did you suddenly realize there is a vast shortage of spear toting neph thieves on this server or what ?
Pure and utter boredom. And yes I took backstab to 40.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Thief, Master Burglar”