Storm Lord

Bruskie
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Storm Lord

Post by Bruskie » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:49 pm

other then a cheap throwing rune this disc just out right sucks.

AoE stun stucks

they changed the AoE lighting dmg to auto hit rather then atr, that is nice, but at 20 trains it hardly dose any dmg. its good and unstealthing stealthers, but with the change to BH this will be not used for that.

the lighting buff is very nice but barbs can not afford the trains into that. warriors might but with there hold the line they dont need to have it.

any chance of a total rework for this disc?
Blood & Iron

Blyster
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Storm Lord

Post by Blyster » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Already done and being tested. It's not set in stone, as always, but this is what we've done at this moment.
  • •Call Storm now scales off of Throwing and has an ATR roll. Call Storm's damage scaling has been increased from 0.012 to 0.025 per point spent.
    •Call Storm now deals "critical" (400%) damage if the number of targets hit is higher than 20.
    •Call Storm's Radius is now 60 units, up from 32. The power is group friendly.
We have an entire theme of possible changes that emphasize "zerg-busting" and "stack-busting". This fits under that particular theme.

There's many other things like this, as I mentioned in other threads, that are yet to come.

Big picture, bro, big picture. Just have some patience for a change is all I can recommend any longer if we want to avoid threads like the Skah! currently in Brainstorming.

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Coolwatersx » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Sweet. SL has always had great potential as a rune, it just never got any real love. Hope they give it some teeth.

Dachende
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Dachende » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Great ideas for the disc to be revisited.

Any chance you have info on summoner, enchanter also ? lol

UmbraSprite
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by UmbraSprite » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 am

Dachende wrote:Great ideas for the disc to be revisited.

Any chance you have info on summoner, enchanter also ? lol
There are a few posts around here...probably in the dev diary forum, that outline potential upcoming changes. I know changes to all the pet (read: summoning) were listed.

Hahah...was just thinking we could change Summoner to mean the same thing as the summon spell. You could summon in full groups at a time and have a summon out AoE that would grab everyone in range and port them back to your bind!

LOL

Bruskie
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Bruskie » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:36 am

Blyster wrote:Already done and being tested. It's not set in stone, as always, but this is what we've done at this moment.
  • •Call Storm now scales off of Throwing and has an ATR roll. Call Storm's damage scaling has been increased from 0.012 to 0.025 per point spent.
    •Call Storm now deals "critical" (400%) damage if the number of targets hit is higher than 20.
    •Call Storm's Radius is now 60 units, up from 32. The power is group friendly.
We have an entire theme of possible changes that emphasize "zerg-busting" and "stack-busting". This fits under that particular theme.

There's many other things like this, as I mentioned in other threads, that are yet to come.

Big picture, bro, big picture. Just have some patience for a change is all I can recommend any longer if we want to avoid threads like the Skah! currently in Brainstorming.

sweet, that is a good change. i wont get rid of it yet then.
Blood & Iron

dncanman
Snobo
Snobo

Post by dncanman » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:01 am

There is one of those stack busters they are talking about.

Return to “Disciplines”