Runecaster

CurbstompX
Snobo
Snobo

Runecaster

Post by CurbstompX » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:19 am

What was the driving force behind upping the amount of spirit/mana it takes to cast the health. It screwed a couple hybrid builds of mine up. I'm hoping someone can explain and justify the nerf.

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Runecaster

Post by Cryfowl » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:52 am

CurbstompX wrote:What was the driving force behind upping the amount of spirit/mana it takes to cast the health. It screwed a couple hybrid builds of mine up. I'm hoping someone can explain and justify the nerf.
Presumably it's "death by a thousand cuts" and the over nerfication of all rogues in game. I have seen no justification for this as few outside of rogues ever train/use this one. It's unnecessary and should be reverted IMO. Presumably a certain faction of the empowered feel that rogues / meat don't need to be in Shadowbane.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

CurbstompX
Snobo
Snobo

Post by CurbstompX » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Cryfowl wrote:
CurbstompX wrote:What was the driving force behind upping the amount of spirit/mana it takes to cast the health. It screwed a couple hybrid builds of mine up. I'm hoping someone can explain and justify the nerf.
Presumably it's "death by a thousand cuts" and the over nerfication of all rogues in game. I have seen no justification for this as few outside of rogues ever train/use this one. It's unnecessary and should be reverted IMO. Presumably a certain faction of the empowered feel that rogues / meat don't need to be in Shadowbane.
I really think there was no reason other than people crying that they can't beat a certain scout build. "Wah he spam rc heal and I can't out dps him yet somehow he killed me"=grounds to nerf disc rune? they knew exactly what they were doing with that change....kill that build! Basically any scout won't be able to heal himself half as much as used to Due to cost. Change was not needed imo

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Post by Coolwatersx » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 pm

I think it was a Scout nerf.

If we keep stalk nice and potent and I see no reason RC couldn't be bumped back up a bit. Up to the devs. They may have other reasons I'm not aware of.

Return to “Disciplines”