serious replies only
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
lynbyne01 wrote:is there something changed about these 2 powers?
i can now sneak after casting the power Hide
what does the power Sneak do now?
Here's the list of patch notes if you want to check on further changes. viewtopic.php?f=381&t=22837Rogue
- Hide has been removed.
- Post-Stealth powerblocks now last 3s, up from 1.5s.
- Sneak now train caps at PR-20 down from PR-40.
- Sneak's stamina cost has been reduced to 0 and its cast time increased to 3 seconds. Its duration has been reduced to 300s. Sneak movement penalty has been increased from 10% to 30%.
- Shades may move while using their racial invisibility power as a side effect.
- Stalk, a new Invisibility, Detect Hidden and Movement speed buff power has been added to Rogues.
- Stalk has a Stamina cost of 100, a cast time of 0.2 seconds, a duration of 30 seconds and a cooldown of 300 seconds.
- Stalk may be trained to PR-40 and requires 18 points in Sneak. The movement speed component of this power is linked with its invisibility. The Detect Hidden component of this power has a duration of 15 seconds.
Basically the patch was designed to screw the rogue classes by making it so just about everyone can see them while hidden including making them slower then Skah! when stealth-ed so they can't catch anyone, since even mages can now outrun them while invisible. More class breakers to come from the round table of which most do not even play this version of SB anymore, and are just here to try and drive people to MB.