Chat settings

serious replies only
flibberdee
Snobo
Snobo

Chat settings

Post by flibberdee » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I have searched but could not find anything, not a very good search person.
Anyway is there a way to save the chat settings and hotkeys to transfer to other characters like window load layout? I have a few default keys I use and chat settings I prefer, the chat settings take awhile. Thanks for the help.

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Chat settings

Post by Cryfowl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 pm

to my knowledge no. windows load layout is the only shortcut i am aware of. would be helpful as I have had the same problem especially with hotkey settings
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Colest » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:08 am

i don't know of any way to import chat filters but importing hotkeys is definitely a thing.

Settings > Hotkeys > Bottom button on the hotkey panel

Imports hotkeys and binded macros. Just make sure you do it after loading window layout otherwise it will overwrite the hotkeys import for whatever reason.

Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Cryfowl » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Colest wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:08 am
i don't know of any way to import chat filters but importing hotkeys is definitely a thing.

Settings > Hotkeys > Bottom button on the hotkey panel

Imports hotkeys and binded macros. Just make sure you do it after loading window layout otherwise it will overwrite the hotkeys import for whatever reason.
thanks that helps some.
still have to figure out how to reload all the individual window powers i drag out onto the screen. windows load layout doesnt do that forme
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

Skyslayer630
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Skyslayer630 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:33 am

My template loader transfers everything, including chat settings and all the powers that you placed on the screen. The entire contents of the SCREEN_GAME file for a chosen character is copied to your new character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vqzA7QtQw

Link to program and source code is in the description.

Return to “New Player Q&A”