New Short Preview!

A storage place for old announcements
Starfish
SBE Team
SBE Team

New Short Preview!

Post by Starfish » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanksgiving Preview!

Greetings sirs and madams of our esteemed community! Happy Thanks-giving to you all, firstly. I hope your bellys are full and your families are well. I have a little favour to ask of you all!

The team would like to ask for your help over the next few days, you see - we want to open up our server to you all again for a short time. We need some general testing, and some specific testing of our new XP curve and the zones of Ashfell Plain and Ymur's Crown before our next phase begins in the near future.

So! We're opening up the server both for your own enjoyment and for your help. The Design Team will be hosting this event, and as such there will be various team members ingame making changes and interacting with you all; you can identify these members by their garments. They will wear votary gear as pictured here.

Some things to keep in mind:
Our XP curve has received only minor testing, it could be way too fast or it could be way too slow. Please be patient!

Our camps have received only basic testing and there could be issues aesthetically or with XP rates. We need you all to be as thorough as possible - please try to spend as much time as possible in the Ymur's Crown and Ashfell Plain type zones, which on aerynth are: Rennon Fields, Paundrill Plain, Invorri Mountains, Mountains of the Giants and Thunderstone Peaks.

Please use both active levelling measures and PL measures, and let us know if it seems very fast or very slow, or about right!

Our new XP curve's goal is to make it easier for a new character to level at first, but slow the final few levels to compensate and to encourage higher level interaction.

Please report all feedback in the following threads:

Ashfell Plain Feedback

Ymur's Crown Feedback

XP Curve Feedback

Very helpful feedback may be rewarded with CB invites.

For your information:

Ashfell Plain: levels 45-65 (some camps can go slightly higher)

Ymurs Crown: levels 50-70

Thank you very much for your help and I hope to see you ingame. Thanks guys :)

The server should be up! It's the Aerynth Preview server.

DISCUSSION THREAD HERE

Starfish
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: New Short Preview!

Post by Starfish » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 am

This preview will be coming to an end later on today (Monday the 2nd), thank you very much for all the help and testing! I hope you've all had some fun, we've worked out some big issues and we've fine tuned some of our changes. We're working on finishing the last few fixes on the invis mob issue now.

Return to “Archived”